[Leaderboard] ME VS Aix (FINISHED)

Zazubat

The goal is to make a card with this picture that features opponent interaction (meaning that their cards come in play in 1 way or the other). Voters can decide if the picture and the effect goes well together.

recon_drone_by_ishutani-d627dm6.png

Image credit

1 .Normal Leaderboard Rules apply
2. First to 3 or when the contest ends (May 5th) wins.
3. Writtens are NOT allowed (obviously, as you need to use the picture). I guess not.
4. The image may not be messed around with, but you can resize it if you need to.
5. Winner gets a point in the Leaderboard and an internet hug.

Zazu's Card:

SystemBug.png

When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; you can activate that card’s effects as this card’s effects until the End Phase of your next turn. If your opponent would activte that card’s effects: You can send this face-up card you control to the Graveyard; negate the effect, and if you do, destroy it.

Aix's Card:

Jacker Parasite
[DARK/Level 4/Machine/Tuner/Effect]
If this card is sent from the Monster Card Zone to the Graveyard: You can pay 500 Life Points and declare 1 card name; place this card in your Spell/Trap Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, check all cards in your opponent's hand, all cards that they control, all cards they draw, take control of all cards with that name and all cards with that in your opponent's hand become cards in your hand while this card is on the field, but they cannot attack this turn. Destroy this face-up card (monster or Spell) when a monster is sent to the Graveyard.
ATK/ 1300 DEF/ 0

Sci-Fi vs Fantasy here.

218013.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy all cards with the same name on the field and in either player's hand, and if you do, your opponent can declare 1 card name and destroy all cards with tht name on the field and in either player's hand.

Sci-Fi vs Fantasy here.
218013.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy all cards with the same name on the field and in either player's hand, and if you do, your opponent can declare 1 card name and destroy all cards with tht name on the field and in either player's hand.

...Did you even read the requirement. I said that you needed to use that image. So yeah...

:O I read that as "with a picture " thinking you just didn't want a written.

Jacker Parasite
If this card is sent from the Monster Card Zone to the Graveyard: You can pay 500 Life Points and declare 1 card name; place this card in your Spell/Trap Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, check all cards in your opponent's hand, all cards that they control, all cards they draw, take control of all cards with that name and all cards with that in your opponent's hand become cards in your hand while this card is on the field, but they cannot attack this turn. Destroy this face-up card (monster or Spell) when a monster is sent to the Graveyard.
ATK/ 1300 DEF/ 0

:o I read that as "with a picture " thinking you just didn't want a written.

Jacker Parasite
ATK/ 1300 DEF/ 0

Yeah, and I still don't, though I suppose I can pretend that you put that image on an image, even if it breaks the rules...

Dark Phanther already can (partly) do its first effect, maybe this is somewhat better as it has better stats. A card would either get destroyed, or kill this card before activating, unless a quick effect is the problem, the other effect is unplayable IMO.

As it is difficult to keep this on field (unless you flip Macro afterwards :s), its use would be looking at an opponent's set cards and hand or stealing materials and annoying cards. But it is too slow for you to really gain anything from that.

Both cards seem unplayable, but System Bug is more instant, so I vote for it.

I'm not sure about effects, but if Jacker Parasite loses the control of what it took over if it gets destroyed, then System Bug gets my vote.

Why?

Because Jacker seems like it's good, but its drawbacks of dying and possible losing control seems too much.

System Bug seems over-powered to me, because you could take control of some powerful monster effect, and then just use it as your own, and if they try to use it, you can destroy it.

If Jacker can retain control even after it's destroyed, that will get my vote, but otherwise, System Bug.

I'm not the best person for reviews, so sorry about the probably bad information and ignorant facts everywhere.

I'm not sure about effects, but if Jacker Parasite loses the control of what it took over if it gets destroyed, then System Bug gets my vote.

Why?

Because Jacker seems like it's good, but its drawbacks of dying and possible losing control seems too much.

System Bug seems over-powered to me, because you could take control of some powerful monster effect, and then just use it as your own, and if they try to use it, you can destroy it.

If Jacker can retain control even after it's destroyed, that will get my vote, but otherwise, System Bug.

I'm not the best person for reviews, so sorry about the probably bad information and ignorant facts everywhere.

Well, it's not that difficult to destroy, and most monsters with less ATK/DEF don't really have that powerful effects compared to Level 7s and such (E-Dragons, I'm looking at you), so you can just attack it and you're done dealing with that monster. But anyway, you voted for me regardless of your problems, which means that this contest is done, thanks for the contest Aix.

Archived