[Leaderboard] Thar vs. AznKvn (#2) - AznKvn wins!

Thar

Rules:

1. *First to 3 votes or most votes by given deadline wins.

2. *All votes must be given a valid (2 lines minimum) reason.

3. PM your cards to me. Do not submit them here or you will be disregarded as an opponent.

4. Winner gets a +like.

*Italics are the general rules for the 1v1 Leaderboards.

Card Description:

Make a Warrior-type monster card that is not of human, elven, or dwarven race. (ex. - Reptilian, cat person, etc.)

Deadline:

Thursday, May 9 @ 12:00 PM EST

[hr]

Card A:

xO7w4Pp.jpg

Target 1 Level 5 or lower monster you control: Special Summon this card and this card's Level becomes the same as the Level of the targeted monster. If this card is Special Summoned this way, it must be used for an Xyz Summon immediately. For the rest of the turn, You cannot Special Summon other monsters after you use this card for a Xyz Summon.

Card B:

6NyaQtp.jpg

This card cannot be attacked unless it has attacked the turn before your opponent's next Battle Phase. If a Spell, Trap, or Monster effect targets this card: You may send one card from the top of your Deck to your Graveyard; negate that effect and randomly discard one card from your opponent's hand. If a card is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard by this card's effect, if it was a Spell card that targets one monster: You may have your opponent activate it on their side of the field targeting this card. If your opponent has no cards in their hand: This card can attack your opponent directly.

Got it done.

[spoiler=My card]

xO7w4Pp.jpgTarget 1 Level 5 or lower monster you control: Special Summon this card and this card's Level becomes the same as the Level of the targeted monster. If this card is Special Summoned this way, it must be used for an Xyz Summon immediately. For the rest of the turn, You cannot Special Summon other monsters after you use this card for a Xyz Summon..[/spoiler]

It's name is based on the expression"flooding the field.

Why do confidential cards always fail !?

I vote for A.

[spoiler=Card A]Rank 4, 5 and 3 are spammable as is, this just adds to the speed, and it somewhat defeats the purpose of 3 materials xyzs (or does it SS using this and its target only... ).

Why warrior !?

Rank 4 warrior-only xyzs are OTK cards in anything that can summon them.

Also, the last clause make no sense IMO, you can SS whatever then play this...[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Card B]IMO stun/lock card should not have protection effects... And it -1 or is -2 for your opponent !? either ways this is a bad cost. The other cost is nothing better, as it mills your own deck; you can just not run cards that trigger this cost. Or you can run what triggers this but is good for you (either because it costs your opponent or because you penfit from it), then not negate it. Also, and this is the most broken thing here, a deck with this would not depend on the opponent to trigger this as you can do it yourself and kill an opponent's hand each turn.[/spoiler]

I might have misunderstood both cards wording. :\

I hope this was clear, and was not affected by my engrish. xD

Card B is kind a crazy, it's like a mini LADD, and I can't say I like it for that. Card A also has some balancing issues, but at least you won't be able to spam with it, and it's only up to Rank 5, so it can't do crazy stuff, but still useful stuff, so I'll go with card A.

I'm giving it for Card A. Card B is a tad excessive, you can target the card yourself and make your opponent discard a card in their hand. Then its has an attack directly ability and another ability that keeps him from being attacked.Card A while being spammable only makes another Xyz. 

Archived