[Leaderboard] SoulFire vs CodexOfficial [Finished]

[spoiler=rules]

1. All rules of 1v1 apply.
2. All spamming, trolling, flaming, etc. will be report on site.
3. Cards due 3 days after a contestant is chosen.
4. Voting ends a week after both cards are entered, first to 3 votes win.
5. Winner will receive 1 LIKE from the loser
6. Please submit card through PM
7. This contest will be using the 'Card A' & 'Card B' system
8. Have fun   

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Requirements]

Create a Toon Xyz Monster

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Card A]
t.png

2 Level 6 Toon Monsters
Cannot be Special Summoned unless you control a face-up "Toon World". This card cannot attack the turn it is Special Summoned. You must pay 500 Life Points to declare an attack with this monster. If "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, destroy this card. If "Toon World" would be destroyed; Detach 1 Xyz Material off this card: "Toon World" is not destroyed. This card can attack your opponent directly, unless they control a Toon Monster. If they do control one, this card must target a Toon Monster for its attacks. If this monster battles an Xyz Monster; you can banish both it and this card. At the end of the Battle Phase, return any monsters banished by this effect to the field, this card gains 700 ATK for each Xyz Material it had when it was banished..
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Card B]
224340.jpg

2 Level 4 monsters
This card's name is also treated as "Toon World". Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material, then target 1 "Toon" monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand. When this card is destroyed without Xyz Materials: You can add 1 "Toon" card from your Deck to your hand.
[/spoiler]

Card B's artwork made want to puke, so that made me hate it a lot. Sorry for the artist, but those eyes just... rrgh. 

*ahem* 

Images aside, I'd vote for Card A. 

Why? Because aside from having a better image, it just seems to have a better flavor and actually fits in better with the Toon card lore. While Card B is technically the better, more usable card, it just didn't follow the traditional rules that Toon cards have. So for me, it's a choice between the better card and better lore, which sadly, I found better lore to be more.. fitting considering the requirements. 

Plus, I have a lingering feeling that Card B can break Toons at some point. 

I vote Card A. Card B doesn't have the stander "Toon" effect like "Cannot be Nomal summoned or Set. Cannot Special summoned unless you control a face up "Toon World". This card cannot attack the turn it is Special Summoned. You must pay 500 life points to declare an attack with this monster. If "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, destroy this card. This card can attack your opponent directly, unless they control a Toon Monster. If they do control one, this card must target a Toon Monster for its attacks." And in legit dueling a Toon monster is the same level as the stander form of it (Magician of Faith is Level 1). So that's why I vote card A

Archived