[Leaderboard] ~Renegade~ VS. Ambrosia [Renegade Wins]

Ren✧

1. All rules of 1v1 apply.
2. All spamming, trolling, flaming, etc. will be reported on sight
3. Cards due 3 days after a contestant is chosen. Cards Due: 6/13
4. Voting ends a week after both cards are entered, first to 3 votes win. Voting Ends: 6/17

5. Winner will receive 1 LIKE from the loser
6. Please submit card through PM
7. This contest will be using the 'Card A' & 'Card B' system
8. Have fun!

[spoiler=Card Requirements]

Create an extra deck monster for an archetype that has no Extra Deck monsters.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Card A]

2qdxvmg.jpg

3 Level 4 "Crystal Beast" monsters

Xyz Materials used to Xyz Summon this card can be in your Spell & Trap Card Zone. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 "Crystal Beast" monster in your Spell & Trap Card Zone. This card cannot declare an attack this turn if you activate this effect. If you detach a "Crystal Beast" monster from this card: You can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, instead of being sent to the Graveyard. Once per turn: You can destroy 1 face-up Continuous Spell Card on your side of the field; destroy 1 card your opponent controls. 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Card B]

Gogogo Titan
Rank 4
Rock/Xyz/Effect
EARTH
2500/2800
This card gains 100 ATK for each Rock-type monster in your Graveyard. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead, then send 1 Rock-type monster from your deck to your Graveyard.

[/spoiler]

Considering that card B has no Material requirement, but also because it seems a bit on the unfair side I must vote for A. No destroying for itself, having a boost that makes it run over a bunch of stuff, sends stuff to the Graveyard. All good things. Card A boost the Archetype well, without keeping it unbalanced, so my vote goes there.

Crystal Beasts, didn't even think of that. 

My vote goes to Card A. The creativity present in Card A is pretty cool. Using the monsters in the S/T card zone is both useful and original. Like everyone else, I don't like how Card B has no materials listed, although I suspect that it is generic, or Rock based. Still, it is pretty overpowered being able to send them to the graveyard as well as gaining protection. Card A is pretty powerful too, but needing 3 materials, as well as being archetype specific evens it out. My vote goes to Card A. 

Crystal Beasts, didn't even think of that. 

My vote goes to Card A. The creativity present in Card A is pretty cool. Using the monsters in the S/T card zone is both useful and original. Like everyone else, I don't like how Card B has no materials listed, although I suspect that it is generic, or Rock based. Still, it is pretty overpowered being able to send them to the graveyard as well as gaining protection. Card A is pretty powerful too, but needing 3 materials, as well as being archetype specific evens it out. My vote goes to Card A. 

Thanks for voting.

Gg, Ambrosia

I didn't even notice that until now. >.<

Renegade, you could have at least said something. It was supposed to be 3 Level 4s…

With such a dumb mistake, I admit my defeat.

I didn't notice until they pointed. Plus, it really isn't my job to edit your card

Still, would love to hear your thoughts...

While I find Gogogo Titan's effect extremely effective, I would say that Amethystian Emerald provides wonderful and well-needed support for Crystal Beasts. And I will admit that I'm pretty biased towards CBs :3

Archived