[Leaderboard] Fraxure v Stone Cold Loki [Start Voting!]

Daigusto Sphreez

Rules:

All leaderboard rules apply.

1st card to 3 votes wins, or that has the most votes 5 days after the match begins. 

Votes must be reasonable and explained. 

A/B format.

Requirements:

Make a card that supports a WATER-attribute themed deck or WATER-attribute archetype. 

Prize:

A rep/like from the loser.

The Cards:

[spoiler=My Card]

AssassinofAtlantis_zps5cdbf8b2.png

Assassin of Atlantis

If "A  Legendary Ocean" is face-up on the field: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. 
Once per turn, after this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can destroy 1 monster you control (except this card) to reveal 1 random card in your opponent's hand, 
if it is a monster card; banish it, and this card gains ATK equal to its level x100.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Loki's Card]

Spearhead Current

Field Spell Card
When this card is activated: Select a player; all Spell/Trap cards must target the selected player or cards on their field. If you selected your opponent: All WATER monsters you control can attack your opponent directly.

[/spoiler]

Card B is just stupid. It makes every card that might be a threat to you useless, and it boosts WATER way too much. Card A is more balanced, while it's powerful, it requires luck, and -1 you, so it might not be very useful, unless you're using Tokens. The Summon is pretty handy though. Card A gets my vote

Card B is just stupid. It makes every card that might be a threat to you useless, and it boosts WATER way too much. Card A is more balanced, while it's powerful, it requires luck, and -1 you, so it might not be very useful, unless you're using Tokens. The Summon is pretty handy though. Card B gets my vote

Thanks for your vote, but based on your reasoning I assume you mean to vote for Card A? 

For Card A, a suggestion I would have is to replace "A Legendary Ocean" with "Umi", just to make it a tiny bit more versatile (if taking Lemuria into account). As for the card itself, it's a decent cost for a somewhat slow effect that may or may not pay off. Nevertheless, the card is solid. Card B, however, promotes direct double-attacking Megalos, and I really don't like the sound of that. Yeah, it's really not ideal design to allow your WATER monsters to be able to go all out on your opponent like that. So with that said, I'm voting for Card A.

Archived