[Leaderboard] ~Renegade~ VS. ~Red~ [Winner: Renegade]

Ren✧

1. All rules of 1v1 apply.
2. All spamming, trolling, flaming, etc. will be reported on sight
3. Cards due 3 days after a contestant is chosen. Cards Due: -
4. Voting ends a week after both cards are entered, first to 3 votes win. Voting Ends: 6/23

5. Winner will receive 1 LIKE from the loser
6. Please submit card through PM
7. This contest will be using the 'Card A' & 'Card B' system
8. Have fun!

[spoiler=Requirements]

Create a Monster Card depicting a monster in some sort of mythology

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Card A]

2NObr9G.jpg

If your opponent controls one or more monsters than you do: You can special summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. If this card battles a non-Beast-Warrior-type monster: Destroy the non-Beast-Warrior-type monster immediately. 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Card B]

FlareburstPhoenix.png?t=1371403988

During your Standby Phase: You can destroy 1 face-up monster you control; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If this card is Special Summoned by this effect: Banish it when it leaves the field. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's monster by battle, your opponent selects and activates 1 of the following effects:
●: Destroy the monster that this card battles with.
●: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the monster this card battled with.

[/spoiler]

What the crap kind of design is Card A? O.O

2100 beater, Level freaking 4, sort-of Catastor clause, simple CD-esque summoning condition, typing opens up a crazy amount of support…

Card B's design is fine by comparison. Vote for Card B.

Thanks for the vote...even if it was a little harsh...

Card A: 0

Card B: 1

Hmm, Card A seems a tad bit broken, as a Beast-Warrior that can be searched easily by Tenki, I find that it's quite powerful as a 2100 beater that also acts like a mini Catastor. Card B is pretty decent, the Standby Phase Summon is not really worth it, it might be pretty neat for Fire Kings and it's a Rekindling target, not something I'm a fan off, but hey, need to point it out. Since I find card A a bit OP, I'm gonna go with card B on this one.

Hmm, Card A seems a tad bit broken, as a Beast-Warrior that can be searched easily by Tenki, I find that it's quite powerful as a 2100 beater that also acts like a mini Catastor. Card B is pretty decent, the Standby Phase Summon is not really worth it, it might be pretty neat for Fire Kings and it's a Rekindling target, not something I'm a fan off, but hey, need to point it out. Since I find card A a bit OP, I'm gonna go with card B on this one.

Thanks for voting!

Card B: 2

I usually give paragraphs explaining my choice in these types of contests, but really, Card A clicked the self destruct button. I won't be rude aside from that statement, but Card B has my vote even though it furthers support for something that doesn't really need it. It is in the very least considerably balanced.

I usually give paragraphs explaining my choice in these types of contests, but really, Card A clicked the self destruct button. I won't be rude aside from that statement, but Card B has my vote even though it furthers support for something that doesn't really need it. It is in the very least considerably balanced.

Card B: 3

GG, Red. Thanks to everyone for voting.

Archived