[LEADERBOARD] Ambrosia vs Zazubat

Northern Sage

-All Leaderboard and YCM rules apply (No spamming, trolling, advertising, etc.)

First until 3 votes or most by the end date

All votes must be valid. (Elaborate on why you vote for the card.)

-End Date is June 23rd

-The winner gets a like from the loser and a point in the leaderboard.

-Writtens are allowed.

-This 1 on 1 uses the Card A & B system. As such, remove any evidence that you created the card and PM me it along with any questions regarding it.

-Valid votes get a rep.

-Condiition: Make a Chaos Number.

Card A:

Number C66: Ultra Key Beetle
Rank 5
DARK
Insect-Type
3 Level 5 monsters
This card cannot be destroyed by card effects.
While this card has "Number 66: Master Key Beetle" attached to it as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
*Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 card in your Graveyard; banish that target, then this card gains that card's effects until your opponent's next End Phase. Monsters with the same name as the banished target(s) cannot be destroyed by card effects, also if a monster with that name would be sent to the Graveyard, you can detach 1 Xyz Material form this card, or send this card to the Graveyard instead.

2800/2000

Card B:

NLAj5iW.jpg

3 Level 5 FIRE monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "Number 61: Volcasaurus" you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) If you have less life points than your opponent: This card gains 800 ATK. Once per turn: You can detach all Xyz Materials from this card; Destroy all Spell/Trap Cards on the field. The effects of Spell/Trap Cards cannot be activated in response to this effect. You must have 1000 or less Life Points to activate and resolve this effect.

This vote really makes me hate myself, but I have to vote for Card B. Card A just isn't worth the effort you'd have to put into Summoning it, given how the regular Master Key Beetle is better than it. It would be better it actually was an upgrade of the original, but alas, it's not.

So yeah, my vote goes to Card B, even if it only promotes plays like "pop something with Volcasaurus, go into C61".

EDIT: Also, fun fact, Card A is missing its ATK / DEF stats.

I have to vote for Card A.

Card A, while not being better then the original, is more creative. Card B, however, just totally gives the finger to creativity in my eyes. And, as Zanda said, promotes play like pop something then Chaos Xyz Change and possibly Heavy Storm.

Voting for Card A. Card B is honestly situational, and doesn't really fit any niches that I can think of. Card A is original and it's a better designed card but it isn't much stronger than it's regular number counterpart. Both are kind of bad imho, but Card A gets it.

Card A gets my vote. Card B is way too situational for my taste. I like what cards like C39 can do, but it's hardly worth running, and the only reason to run it is so V or Victory and get an extra Material to play with, and those very few times when you actually have 1000 or less. That makes this pretty hard to play. Card A might not be AS useful as the first, though it is still powerful as it can get any card from the Graveyard and gain it's effects, which means you can possible have multiple Monster Reborns. It's still pretty good, and if you can run Beetle, and can run Rank-Ups, it's pretty sweet if you can pull it off properly.

Archived