[Leaderboard] Zazu VS Zanda (Vote for a card or something)

Zazubat

1. Normal Leaderboard Rules apply
2. First to 3 or when the contest ends (July 17th) wins.
3. Writtens are allowed.

4. Votes must be valid

5. Winners gets a point in the Leaderboard.

6. Voters gets likes if I (or my opponent) like the review enough for it to be worth it.

7. Send by PM because of A/B system.

8. Make a card that support an anime or manga archetype which never made it to real life (or havn't yet)

Card A:

Learn about it here:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/White_Knight

White Knight Servant
Level 4

Warrior/LIGHT
When this card is Summoned and you control no other monsters: You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 "White Knight Lord" from your hand or Graveyard. During the turn when this card is sent to the Graveyard, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.
1200/0

Card B:

Learn about it here:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Junk_Robot

&
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Eco_Spell

Junk Robot Trashdicoot
Level 4
Machine/EARTH
When this card is Summoned, if the only monster(s) you control is a "Junk Robot" monster: You can banish 1 "Junk Robot" monster from your hand or Graveyard; add 1 "Eco Spell" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, if your only banished monsters are "Junk Robot" monsters: You can Special Summon 1 "Junk Robot" from your hand or Graveyard in face-up Attack Position, but it cannot attack this turn and it cannot be used as an Xyz Material, except for the Xyz Summon of an EARTH or Machine-Type monster. When this card is destroyed by battle: You can banish it; add 1 of your banished "Junk Robot" monster to your hand, except "Junk Robot Trashdicoot". This effect of "Junk Robot Trashdicoot" can only be activated once per turn.
500/1600

I feel Card A does support the boss monster, but it just isn't enough for the archetype to make it that much better. Card B helps the archetype as a whole, adding a sh*t ton of consistancy in one card that mills out advantage, which the rather useless archetype needed, so my vote is for Card B.

Oh, I have to ask, since it says end of the Damage Step, if you never enter the Damage Step that turn, would it block MP2/EP also? @Card A

Card A:

While it does help boost the archetype a bit by allowing their boss to get out more easily, I simply don't think the archetype is good enough for it to matter. It's meh conditons, it's bad stats, the fact that it's only from the hand/Graveyard makes the card/archetype it's supporting not any better than it already was.

Card B:

It boosts them A LOT. It sets up so many combos with the current cards, I cannot even believe it. I might even make them too good in some ways, but then again, their cards are kinda awful most of the time (being a -1 for their effects to work), but at the same time, you are mostly gonna be using them as Xyz Materials anyway, so that isn't really a problem. I probably would have wished for a OPT clause on it though, but other than that, it really does help them more than Card A does.

Card B, if you couldn't tell already.

Archived