Daizanryu no Tsukuyomi: Mikazukinoyaiba

GarlandChaos

UNkTgN7.jpg

(Note: The picture is temporary.)

Daizanryu no Tsukuyomi: Mikazukinoyaiba

DARK *******

Dragon/Gemini

ATK/2200 DEF/2350

Lore: This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is a Normal Monster on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.

-This card is unaffected by your opponent's LIGHT monsters' effects. Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by Spell or Trap Card effects. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. If this card is sent to the Graveyard; You can add 1 "Silver's Cry" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Yes, I'm fully aware of how Japanese the name is. In case you were wondering, it roughly translates to "Great Cutter Dragon of Tsukuyomi: Blade of the Crescent Moon".

Anyways, this card is a retrain of Mikazukinoyaiba, a relatively unheard of Dragon-Type normal monster.

Please leave feedback and suggestions, they mean a lot to me. ^^

EDIT1: Buffed the floating effect.

Mikazukinoyaiba's one of my favorite dragons so it's nice to see him get further support.

Although his effect essentially comprises of generic abilities (piercing, invulnerability, etc.), it does offer him more viability and utility. I also really like how you incorporated Silver's Cry as a searchable once he's destroyed. It makes the fact of him being a gemini monster compensating since geminis are typically slow to play.

Mikazukinoyaiba's one of my favorite dragons so it's nice to see him get further support.

Although his effect essentially comprises of generic abilities (piercing, invulnerability, etc.), it does offer him more viability and utility. I also really like how you incorporated Silver's Cry as a searchable once he's destroyed. It makes the fact of him being a gemini monster compensating since geminis are typically slow to play.

Thank you for your feedback. ^^

Archived