Teramire, Air Knight

Atypical-Abbie

Either have it stay on the field and use its effect to inflict damage or Synchro Summon using it.

K1xPIOM.png

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
During your Main Phase: You can inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. This card cannot attack during the turn you activate this effect. If this card is destroyed by your opponent’s card (either by battle or card effect) and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, also take 1000 damage. You can only use each effect of “Teramire, Air Knight” once per turn.

an archer... with a sword... and no visible bow...ok then. would be cool with D'arc cause it would turn the 1000 burn into +1000. also could be used in Clownblade to get Thousand out of the grave; i mean some peoples versions are already running. scratch that. unless you run a level 1 tuner, which Red is not; and i don't think people would run a level 1 over Red just for this. the thing about D'arc probably wouldn't work either. not without running Berphomet; which is not optimal right now. other than being a Wave Motion Canon on legs that's harder to get rid of, there's not much to say about this. oh i forgot: it's also more Quaser fuel. cause it definitely needs that

an archer... with a sword... and no visible bow...ok then. would be cool with D'arc cause it would turn the 1000 burn into +1000. also could be used in Clownblade to get Thousand out of the grave; i mean some peoples versions are already running. scratch that. unless you run a level 1 tuner, which Red is not; and i don't think people would run a level 1 over Red just for this. the thing about D'arc probably wouldn't work either. not without running Berphomet; which is not optimal right now. other than being a Wave Motion Canon on legs that's harder to get rid of, there's not much to say about this. oh i forgot: it's also more Quaser fuel. cause it definitely needs that

Huh, it looked like a crossbow to me when I first saw it, but now that you say it again, it is a sword. Just pretend that she also has a bow...

The card seems pretty awesome to be honest. Level 5 Synchro is easy to pull off with Junk Warrior or a Level 4 + Glow-up Bulb/Unknown Synchron.

Inflicting 1000 damage to your opponent is very nice as you don't care if it doesn't attack that turn as you can just use her as a Tuner to ladder up into a higher level Synchro, and Gagaga Cowboy-esque effects have proven to be useful game winners when the duel gets down to low LP.

Combine that with the ability to re-summon herself on destruction and a not bad 2300 ATK and being a Tuner makes this thing maybe just too versatile for its own good. For example, you could summon this in Attack Position and use her effect, and then attack with some other beatsticks. Then, if your opponent activates Mirror Force you can just summon this again and attack with it.

I think there should be a few more limitations on it. Perhaps have a "you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except Synchro monsters" kind of thing for the damage? This should hopefully make it more difficult to use generically or for stacking into Quasar and stuff, but still allow you to push for extra damage as well as Levelling up into a higher level Synchro if you get the required non-tuners on the Field beforehand.

Archived