Forgotten Light Dragon

TF2_The_Scout

ItaNK7a.jpg

1 LIGHT Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner Tokens

When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can pay 1000 LP; Special summon 1 LIGHT Tuner monster from your deck. You can special summon 1 "Light Token"(Dragon-Type/LIGHT/Level 3/ATK: 1500 DEF: 0) to your side of the field in defense position. You can only activate each effect of "Forgotten Light Dragon" once per turn.

I like this card. It basically pays for itself on its first turn with a (almost) free tuner and free token, which can be used to synchro summon . Every turn it creates free field presence. The only thing I'm iffy about is the special summon in defense position clause. In a metagame all about speed, slowing things down is rarely a good idea. That said, still good.

So uh, Synchro Summon this and instantly get another Synchro, if you want, Synchro another one of these, repeat, Synchro another one of these, and then repeat, and Synchro Summon some other random Synchro, you can overlay these into Xyz/use for other bigger Synchros/etc.

Um, no.

Put a definite hard OPT on this, and then make it so you can only pick one of the two effects to activate in one turn that only works on your turn, so you can't immediately Synchro another off this.

So uh, Synchro Summon this and instantly get another Synchro, if you want, Synchro another one of these, repeat, Synchro another one of these, and then repeat, and Synchro Summon some other random Synchro, you can overlay these into Xyz/use for other bigger Synchros/etc.

Um, no.

Put a definite hard OPT on this, and then make it so you can only pick one of the two effects to activate in one turn that only works on your turn, so you can't immediately Synchro another off this.

I gave it a hard OPT. I don't know what I was thinking giving it no OPT on the first effect.

Archived