(AGM) Zeiren(Zombie Pendulums)

TF2_The_Scout

Zeiren Sword Breaker

Zombie/Pendulum/DARK

Level 5

Scale 4

ATK: 2100 DEF: 1900

Pendulum-You can only pendulum summon Zombie-Type monsters. Once per turn, if your opponent activates a card or effect: You can send 1 face-up "Zeiren" pendulum monster in your extra deck to the graveyard; negate the activation and if you do, destroy it(this is a a quick effect)

Monster- If this card is pendulum summoned: destroy 1 card on the field. You can target 1 monster your opponent controls and send 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard; it loses half of its ATK until the end of the turn. You can only use this effect of "Zeiren Sword Breaker" once per turn.

----

Zeiren Destroyer

Zombie/Pendulum/DARK

Level 5

Scale 6

Pendulum-You can only pendulum summon Zombie-Type monsters. You can destroy this card; Add 1 "Zeiren" monster from your deck to hand, except "Zeiren Destroyer".

Monster-If this card is pendulum summoned: Destroy 1 card on the field. If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: Destroy 1 card on the field.

----

Zeiren Charger

Zombie/Pendulum/Dark

Level 5

Scale 4

Pendulum-You can only pendulum summon Zombie-Type monsters. Once per turn, if your opponent activates a card or effect: You can send 1 face-up "Zeiren" monster in your extra deck to the graveyard; Negate the activation and destroy it(this is a quick effect).

Monster-If this card is pendulum summoned: Destroy 1 card on the field. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Zeiren" monster in your graveyard and discard 1 card; Special summon it.

----

Zeiren Knight

Zombie/Pendulum/DARK

Level 5

Scale 6

Pendulum-You can only pendulum summon Zombie-Type monsters. Once per turn: You can send 1 face-up "Zeiren" monster from your extra deck to the graveyard; Destroy 1 Spell/Trap card on the field.

Monster-If this card is pendulum summoned: Destroy 1 card on the field. This card gains 200 ATK for each monster your opponent controls. If this card is destroyed: You can special summon 1 "Zeiren" monster from your graveyard in defense position.

----

Zeiren Scout

Zombie/Pendulum/DARK

Level 5

Scale 4

ATK: 2100 DEF: 1800

Pendulum-You can only pendulum summon Zombie-Type monsters. Once per turn: You can send 1 "Zeiren" monster from your deck to the graveyard and target 1 monster on the field; Negate its effects this turn.

Monster-If this card is pendulum summoned: Destroy 1 card on the field. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Draw 1 card. If this card is destroyed and sent to the extra deck: Add 1 "Zeiren" card in your graveyard to hand. You can only use this effect of "Zeiren Scout" once per turn.

----

Zeiren Recovery

Spell

Pay 1000 LP; Send all "Zeiren" pendulum monsters in your graveyard to your extra deck face-up. If 3 or more cards are sent to your extra deck this way, draw 1 card.

----

Zeiren Absolution

Spell

Banish the top card of your deck; Send 2 "Zeiren" monsters from your deck to your extra deck face-up.

----

Zeiren Sword of Destruction

Equip Spell

Only equip to a "Zeiren" monster. That monster gains 1000 ATK and cannot have its effect negated. If this card would be sent to the graveyard: You can shuffle it into your deck instead, then draw 1 card.

----

Zeiren Bomb

Trap

If this set card is destroyed: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; Destroy it.

----

Zeiren Spirits

Trap

If this set card is destroyed: special summon 2 "Zeiren Tokens"(Zombie/DARK/Level 1/ATK: 0 DEF: 0) to your opponent's side of the field. These tokens cannot be destroyed by card effects or tributed.

----

Zeiren Curse

Trap

If this set card is destroyed: Target 1 card on the field; negate that card's effects as long as it is face-up on the field, also it cannot be used as XYZ material.

----

Zeiren Destruction

Trap

If this set card is destroyed while you control 3 "Zeiren" monsters: Destroy all cards on the field.

----

Zeiren Shield

Trap

If this set card is destroyed: "Zeiren" monsters cannot be destroyed this turn.

Well, this deck will give new reasons to main MST and GC. I like the concept that you can't do anything unless you have a right scale, but when you do...your opponent is in a helluva lot of trouble. I also like the concept of moving the monsters back and forth from the Graveyard and Extra deck. Sword Breaker's effect seems a little powerful, considering Zefra's version banishes from the Extra Deck, and doesn't negate all effects/cards. I wish they all had Pend effs on destruction/to do with destruction, but that might tip the balance as well.

All in all, I like it. Zombies need more attention!

Sword Breaker - Is it meant to be during either player's turn?

Destroyer - Neither of it's effects targeted, and I feel it can be too easily pendulum summoned in a variety of decks, think Artifact Moralltach. I would consider something like "If this card is pendulum summoned and you have 1 (maybe 2) Zombie-type monsters in your pendulum zone; you can destroy 1 card on the field.

I'm pretty tired and about to go to bed so I just glanced over the others, and I like the idea of using pendulums from extra deck for a defense.

Archived