Number 11: Big Eye x1

Ebon Illusion Magician x3

Ebon Void Magician x2

Number C6 x1

Beelze x1

Ignister x1

Scarlight x1

Enlightenment Paladin x2

Only noteworthy part of maindeck monsters I need to point in terms of techs is Xiangke. It's got a nice set of scales, but more importantly is a Level 7 DARK Spellcaster with a pretty slick monster effect. It's a nice pendulum option to dump on the field. 

For spells and traps, this is all fairly straight-forward. I tested Dark Renewal at first; but found it to be decently bad in this deck because pendulums don't go from the field to the graveyard. Other noteworthy part is the complete lack of S/T removal like MST. Gonna be straight with ya; this deck has some removal out the yin yang. Dark Magic Circle let's me banish cards during either turn (Thanks to some other effects); Ebon Illusion has non-targeting banish removal; and those two effects pretty much are easily accessible MST's whenever I need them. Ebon Void lets me Strike from the hand if you know what I mean

For the Extra Deck, some things I do need to point out. Number C6! This deck swarms with level 7's pretty easily, and as I was testing I noticed that one area the deck was really hurting on was Beatsticks; I had no easy outs for an Ultimate Falcon situation. C6, as an Xyz, is more easily accessible, comes with solid stats right out of the box, and the effect that lets me eat a monster my opponent controls and boost his stats further isn't one that requires Number 6 as a material. It may not be able to easily get over Ultimate Falcon, but it will be a good card to get over most other situations when I need it.

Changes made:

-3 Eye of Timeaus

-2 Dark Paladin

-1 Amulet Dragon

-1 Emeral

-1 Big Eye

+1 Tuning Magician

+2 Summoner's Art

+1 Beelze

+1 Ignister

+1 Scarlight

+2 Enlightenment Paladin

"What's with the changes?"

Look, look. Dark Paladin's good. Eye of Timeaus, though? Inconsistent. I'm one of those players who can't stand having even one card in the deck that's situational some of the time. It leads to painful dead-draws near the end of the game. Look, I had a bad experience with Machina Cannon which is why I really hate that card now, and why I just noticed that something like Eye of Timeaus was starting to look like this deck's Machina Cannon.

So, I chose Tuning Magician and those lovely synchros instead. My reasoning behind this is that you can actually search out Tuning Magician with Magician's Navigate; and the pool you have access to with Tuning Magician is actually pretty frickin' good. I also filled those last two slots with Summoner's Art in an effort to help consistency.

Archived