Need Spirit Archetype! (Kitsunari)

Kanashimi

Why not? I mean yes Spirit monsters ARE sucks, slow . . . okay lemme straight into the point:

> Dont worry it isnt something like Yosenjews (Normal Summon and Normal Summon again in addition) but yes idk, Konami should have made Yosen Spirit tho <.<

> Come up with an idea to mix it with a Token Monster, so yes Token . . . not simple Token, but [Tuner], it means Synchro-based Spirit archetype with Token as a Tuner (or Tribute fodder if you want)

> So yes a bit like Mecha Phantom Beast with a little touch of Fire Fist S/T-like too (not continuous but quick-play spell instead)

Kitsunari is a portmanteau of Kitsune/Kitsubi (Japanese mythological fox spirits) and Inari/Oinari (Japanese Deity of fox)

[spoiler=Monsters'']

sw94y0.jpg

Vulpecia, Kitsunari Summoner

FIRE/Level 4

Beast-Warrior/Spirit

Cannot be Special Summoned. This card return to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. If this card is Normal Summoned: You can reveal any number of "Kitsunari" monster from your hand; then banish "Spirit Alteration" Spell Card with a different names from your Deck up to the number of monsters revealed.

600/1900

1t53yr.jpg

Vulpecia, Kitsunari Conjurer

FIRE/Level 4

Beast-Warrior/Spirit

Cannot be Special Summoned. This card return to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. If this card is Normal Summoned: You can reveal 2 "Kitsunari" monster and/or "Spirit Alteration" Spell Card from your hand, then reveal 2 "Kitsunari" and/or "Spirit Alteration" Spell Card from your Deck with a different names; your opponent randomly add 1 of them to your hand, then shuffle the rest.

1100/1200

21ad7pj.jpg

Tamamo, Kitsunari Blade Dancer

FIRE/Level 4

Beast-Warrior/Spirit

Cannot be Special Summoned. This card return to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. If this card is Normal Summoned: You can reveal any number of "Kitsunari" monster from your hand; then send any number of "Kitsunari" monster or "Spirit Alteration" Spell Card with a different names from your Deck to the Graveyard up to the number of monsters revealed.

1700/200

2v9ezj8.jpg

Kuzunoha, Kitsunari Priestess

FIRE/Level 4

Beast-Warrior/Spirit

Cannot be Special Summoned. This card return to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. If this card is Normal Summoned: You can discard 1 "Kitsunari" monster or banish 1 "Spirit Alteration" Spell Card from your hand; draw 1 card.

1400/700

iy381d.jpg

Lycalo, Kitsunari Servant

FIRE/Level 2

Beast-Warrior/Tuner/Effect

If you control Spirit Monster: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If this card is used as a Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon while the other Synchro Material are 1 or more Spirit Monster, activate this effect.
● You can Special Summon any number of "Fox Spirit Token" (Beast-Type /Tuner/FIRE/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 0) up to the number of Synchro Material used to Synchro Summon.

1000/400

bhdeft.jpg

Canis, Kitsunari Apprentice

FIRE/Level 2

Beast-Warrior/Effect

You can Tribute this card, Normal Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Spirit Monster from your Deck in addition to your Normal Summon/Set this turn. During either player's turn: You can banish this card and 1 or more Spirit Monster or "Spirit Alteration" Spell Card from your Graveyard; Special Summon any number of "Fox Spirit Token" (Beast-Type/ Tuner/FIRE/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 0) up to the number of monster banished by this effect. You can only use 1 "Canis, Kitsunari Apprentice" effect per turn, and only once that turn. You cannot Special Summon any monster during the turn you activate 1 of these effects, except "Kitsunari" monster or Token Monster.

800/600

2n1vrbb.jpg

Vulpecia, Kitsunari Skilled Summoner

FIRE/Level 6

Beast-Warrior/Synchro/Effect

1 Token Monster Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Spirit Alteration" Spell Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. Cannot be targeted for attacks while you control Token Monster. Once per turn: You can decrease the ATK of 1 monster on the field to 0, then target 1 Token Monster you control; increase its ATK by the same amount.

1300/2600

24biy5i.jpg

Vulpecia, Kitsunari Master Summoner

FIRE/Level 8

1 Tuner + 1 "Vulpecia, Kitsunari Skilled Summoner"
Cannot be targeted for attacks or card effects while you control Token Monster. Once per turn: If Token Monster you control battles a monster; you can shuffle that monster to the Deck (without applying damage calculation). If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "Vulpecia, Kitsunari Skilled Summoner" from your Graveyard.

2000/3300

dh7d6q.jpg

Tamamo, Kitsunari Sacred Blade Dancer

FIRE/Level 6

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Spirit Monsters
If this card is Special Summoned: You can shuffle any number of cards in either player's Banished Zone to the Deck, and if you do; place any number of Fox Counter on this card up to the number of cards shuffled. All monster your opponent controls loses ATK and DEF for each Fox Counter on this card x 100. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon as many as "Fox Spirit Token" (Beast-Type/Tuner/FIRE/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 0) up to the number of Fox Counter on this card.

2500/1000

14adcap.jpg

Fenrir, Kitsunari Fox Spirit

FIRE/Level 6

Beast-Warrior/Fusion/Effect

1 Fox Spirit Token + 1 Monster with 2000 or more ATK
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card is treated as a Token Monster while on the field. "Kitsunari" monster you control is unaffected by card effects that doesnt target it. Once per turn, during either player's turn, if you control no other Token Monster: You can Special Summon 1 "Fox Spirit Token" (Beast-Type/Tuner/FIRE/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 0). You can only control 1 "Fenrir, Kitsunari Fox Spirit" on the field.

2000/1200

[spoiler=Spell'']

27x2lu1.jpg

Inari Temple

Spell/Field

Once per turn: Activate 1 of these effects. You can only activate 1 "Kitsune Oinari Realm" per turn.
● Discard 1 Spirit Monster or 1 "Kitsunari" monster from your hand; add 1 "Spirit Alteration" Spell Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand, then Special Summon 1 "Fox Spirit Token" (Beast-Type/Tuner/FIRE/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 0).
● Discard 1 "Spirit Alteration" Spell Card; add 1 Spirit Monster or 1 "Kitsunari" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand, then Special Summon 1 "Fox Spirit Token" (Beast-Type/Tuner/FIRE/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 0).

24nr538.jpg

Spirit Alteration - Fox Summon

Spell/Quick-Play

Reveal 1 Spirit Monster from your hand; Special Summon as many as "Fox Spirit Token" (Beast-Type/Tuner/FIRE/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your side of the field. You cannot Normal Summon any monster during the turn you activate this effect, except Spirit Monster. You can only activate 1 "Spirit Alteration - Fox Summon" per turn. If this card is banished while you control Spirit Monster: You can discard 1 card; add this card to your hand.

10z9q9e.jpg

Spirit Alteration - Power Drain

Spell/Quick-Play

Destroy any number of Token Monster you control (max. 2); then draw cards up to the number of Token Monster destroyed. You can only activate 1 "Spirit Conjuration - Power Drain" per turn. If this card is banished while you control Spirit Monster: You can discard 1 card; add this card to your hand.

25gqyr4.jpg

Spirit Alteration - Fire Dance

Spell/Quick-Play

Target any number of Token Monster you control, then target the same number of cards your opponent controls; destroy them. You can only activate 1 "Spirit Conjuration - Fire Dance" per turn. If this card is banished while you control Spirit Monster: You can discard 1 card; add this card to your hand.

15eb9cg.jpg

Spirit Alteration - Void Magic

Spell/Quick-Play

You can destroy 1 Token Monster you control, then target 1 face-up card on the field; negate its effect until your next End Phase. If Token Monster destroyed by this effect are "Fox Spirit Token": Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect activation. You can only activate 1 "Spirit Conjuration - Void Magic" per turn. If this card is banished while you control Spirit Monster: You can discard 1 card; add this card to your hand.

imi8ie.jpg

Spirit Alteration - Preparation

Spell/Quick-Play

Reveal any number of Spirit Monster and "Spirit Alteration" Spell Card from your hand and shuffle them into the Deck, then draw cards equal to the number of cards you shuffled into the Deck +1. You can only activate 1 "Spirit Conjuration - Preparation" per turn. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; then target 1 Spirit Monster or 1 "Spirit Alteration" Spell Card in your Banished Zone, except "Spirit Alteration - Preparation"; return it to the Graveyard.

30vkk78.jpg

Spirit Alteration - Unsealed Form

Spell/Normal

Fusion Summon 1 "Kitsunari" Fusion Monster, using monster you control as Fusion Materials. If you control Spirit Monster or "Kitsunari" monster, you can also use 1 monster your opponent's control as Fusion Material. You can only activate 1 "Spirit Alteration - Unsealed Form" per turn. If this card is banished while you control Spirit Monster: You can discard 1 card; add this card to your hand.

Overall, these cards arent archetype restricted . . . but also slight support for generic Spirit Monsters, so yea, you can tech something like Aratama/Nikitama, or make the Spirit Alteration - Fox Summon as Tribute Fodder instead for Synchro Summoning.

Anyway, feedback, review or any other things to improve these cards are much much much appreciated (i said it 3 times right? since this sub-sections is kinda dead)

Really cool cards and concept. I have to agree that Spirits are a bit under-supported.

Just a few notes:

• For Lycalo, instead of giving the Token Summoning ability to the Synchro Monster, Lycalo iself could have that effect that triggers when it's used as a Synchro Material.
  • For Canis, instead fo having the effect Normal Summoning from the Deck, how about it searchers a Level 4 or lower Spirit, that you then can Normal Summon in addition to your regular Normal Summon, or that it Special Summons from the Deck but treats it as a Normal Summon.

Also, Banished Zone isn't a proper term used in the actual game, it should instead just say "if this card is banished" or "target 1 of your banished".

Other than that, this is a pretty interesting archetype and twist on Spirit monsters!

i realize you remove a part the usual Spirit monster clause of returning to your hand during the turn its was flipped face-up. member of your caliber is definitely intended to remove it to make a bit extra loophole for them to last (theory that kinda fall short by how low their DEF is). all of them  have a quite low ATK for its level with exception of Sync version of Tamamo which mitigated by their effects, token swarm, and laddering potential

P.S: please re-confirm about level of Canis and Lycalo (although it should be obvious that Lycalo be level 2)

[spoiler=Main Deck Monster]

[spoiler=Vulpecia (summoner)]

1 of monster that a must search in early game. she has impressive 1900 DEF for the job and initiate set up for at least 2 "Spirit Alteration" (and if you greedy or under a threat of faster deck you can go +0 to add those to hand)

[spoiler=Vulpecia (conjurer)]

soo the Vulpecia's is the star of the deck eh? c'mon she exist in from of 4 cards...unless you adding gimmick in future that each member has alternative version...i consider her and Tamamo a waifu of some sort

unfunny jokes aside. again assuming that on average you have of 2+ monster to revealed, the chance of adding cards its actually quite slim (since its niche to only add monster). this important to consider since they still a spirit monster and the fact that you not always get Lycalo optimally

[spoiler=Tamamo]

the 1st one to be search most of the time over Vulpecia (summoner). decent 1700 ATK for immediate showtime and a more flex and risk setup effect. luckily its only in archetype interaction is mostly with Canis and Preparation. allowing non-archetype tech that tend on mass banishment to do extra setup for the deck

[spoiler=Kuzunoha]

same case as Vulpecia (Conjurer) arguably a bit less potent than Vulpecia (Summoner). although to be fair "Spirit Alteration she add will be faster to live with lower investment.

[spoiler=Lycalo]

another must have. since its archetype's tuner beside Fox Spirit token Shenanigans, he more searchable with laddering effect to start snowballed things

[spoiler=Canis]

its 1st effect is rather a bit fall short in deck full with spirit monster and spell that in tandem of it, don't have any revival card. making (although the normal summon from your deck is impressive). i understand of HOPT you put to prevent both 1st and 2nd to form a mini setup that couple as alternative 1 card search & sync other than Lycalo. maybe you can tone it down to "you cannot special summon monster other than"Kitsunari" monster" ?

[spoiler=Main Deck Spell/Trap]

[spoiler=Temple]

right decision to make it non-archetypal which in tandem can only be searched by Terraforming (which i hope so in its name re-confirmation). as its both search almost anything you need in interval of turn and provide Token regardless

[spoiler=Summon]

kinda confuse a bit of its summoning wording in regard of number of token. do i summon any number of i desire or until my field is clogged? either way this card alone worrying me for its laddering potential and its interaction with other spell

[spoiler=Drain]

frankly, there no much to talk about this card than potential +0-+1.

[spoiler=Dance]

its a better "Token Sundae" or ideally equal to Dark hole. it will pop 2 most of the time, which is not bad. sadly it require to target first in game that number non-target immune or counter is start to grow steady

[spoiler= Magic]

i kinda like this 1 personally. cost that not to overbearing for temporal negation. although i prefer if un-respond-able activation condition to be trigger specifically only when you tribute fellow "Fox Spirit" Token rather than completely generic

[spoiler= Preparation]

the oddball of the spell for a good reason. it has mulligan effect that also add extra hand advantage  and mini recycle effect

[spoiler=Extra Deck]

[spoiler=Vulpecia (Skilled)]

another neat spell searcher. has a nice 2600 DEF and battle protection effect. the stat manipulation effect is nice if you prefer a bit of dominance and insurance before laddering

[spoiler=Vulpecia (Master)]

nice immunity. Token as army of Spinner amaze me ("Scapegoat" for Lol's is guaranteed). worthy card to be laddered to (which is important in archetype for the theme). its not to overbearing since most of scenario you will exhaust all (if not remain 1 only) Token you have unless you active Fox Summon or have tech in Scapegoat.

[spoiler=Tamamo]

the big beater, that you always make ahead of the Vulpecias and will reward you with big bunch of tokens to make one. a bit flavor break with sudden counter manipulation (although i kinda like it a bit). its has scarier Necroface's on summon effect which hinting extreme Macro/fissure Plays. not to mention the annoying mass reduction effect that end up in 200-300 in average.

anything what you said

> mmm, okay ill change Lycalo eff (well that way it much much safer from monster eff negation) thx

> maybe not, cuz Aratama already give search, and Nikitama already give extra Normal Summon, so if making her search and extra normal, it becomes Aratama/Nikitama become 1 card.

> oh yes, ill change that Banished text

anything what you said

woa, looks like you really know the combo already :O

> i-im not removing it . . . SOMEONE STOLE IT!!!! nah, i forgot the "or flipped face-up" clause <.<

> Kuzunoha and Conjurer Vulpecia . . . well yes, maybe youre right, its too weak (the reveal and excavate), ill change that asap (and with few more cards, retaining the ability of kitsune based on lore, shapeshifting and since they're spirit, able to possess creature)

> okay, ill tone it down Canis

> as for Spirit Alteration - Fox Summon, it is literally summon any number you want (e.g 5 or 6 *jk*), mmm maybe i should put restriction, since im comparing it to Scapegoat, like . .  . "You cant Normal Summon during the turn lalalalala except Spirit Monster"

> mmm about Void Magic, okies, ill change it

yes Vulpecia is the star here

[spoiler= '']

NO! cuz i dont find any good fox art and render . . . . ;-;

thats why there's a lot of Vulpecia

thx for the reply guys, and have a nice day~

*cough*cough* dont mind me . . . its just im tired and exhausted this past few days and my health got worsen

> mmm, okay ill change Lycalo eff (well that way it much much safer from monster eff negation) thx

> maybe not, cuz Aratama already give search, and Nikitama already give extra Normal Summon, so if making her search and extra normal, it becomes Aratama/Nikitama become 1 card.

> oh yes, ill change that Banished text

woa, looks like you really know the combo already :O

> i-im not removing it . . . SOMEONE STOLE IT!!!! nah, i forgot the "or flipped face-up" clause <.<

> Kuzunoha and Conjurer Vulpecia . . . well yes, maybe youre right, its too weak (the reveal and excavate), ill change that asap (and with few more cards, retaining the ability of kitsune based on lore, shapeshifting and since they're spirit, able to possess creature)

> okay, ill tone it down Canis

> as for Spirit Alteration - Fox Summon, it is literally summon any number you want (e.g 5 or 6 *jk*), mmm maybe i should put restriction, since im comparing it to Scapegoat, like . .  . "You cant Normal Summon during the turn lalalalala except Spirit Monster"

> mmm about Void Magic, okies, ill change it

yes Vulpecia is the star here

[spoiler= '']

NO! cuz i dont find any good fox art and render . . . . ;-;

thats why there's a lot of Vulpecia

thx for the reply guys, and have a nice day~

*cough*cough* dont mind me . . . its just im tired and exhausted this past few days and my health got worsen

Take care of yourself, baka. I'll also give you a CnC later since I want to do a thorough one, but take care of yourself. =l

If it's really personal, then I won't pry. But as a fellow human, I really, really recommend you to not strain yourself out of concern.

Also, don't play WOW. -Looks around wearily-

Kk, CnC time.

First of all, these cards look great! I give a 7/10 for art, jk. 10/10 for art.

For the monsters: 

Obviously, as these guys are all Beast-Warriors, Tenki is a must. I guess you're supposed to get to the Synchros as fast as possible, since these guys are quite weak by themselves.

Summoner: is for thinning out the Deck so that the spells wouldn't get into the way of consistency. This is for the Alterations' ability to add themselves back from the banished zone, so you get to choose which Spell to use depending on the gamestate.

Conjurer: To add the other Kitsunari monsters. A weakness associated with this is that you require revealing the monsters, not the Spells. Same as summoner, it would suck if you bricked with 1 monster and 4 spells starting out.

Blade Dancer: Fairly decent attack. I'm guessing it's effect to dump into the grave is to set up for Inari Temple. Same weakness as above.

Priestess: Really good for getting the spells to your hand. Of course, you're also milling the cards you don't need (or might need). It's unfortunate that they can't be Special Summoned as Spirits, so Inari is going to be extremely depended on.

Servant: Yep, here's where we start getting serious. Servant and another Level 4 Kitsunari easily will start setting up the token combos. Unfortunately, this means for maximum effect, you can only control 1-2 monsters as a time to make space for tokens. It would suck playing against Ojamas.

Aw... Canis is cute! Apprentice: Tributing for an additional Normal Summon from the Deck is VALUABLE. This card is pretty much a glue for getting out the Spirit that you want. Also, her secondary effect to Summon tokens is also really deadly with the Spells.

Skilled Summoner: Wow, that's a pretty huge boost. Of course, the tokens would be doing all the work with her low ATK. It would be epic to find a way to get Mecha Phantom Beast Concoruda into this deck.

Master Summoner: Aside from the shuffling back to deck effect, her secondary effect to bring back skilled Summoner is quite deadly too. With a token, this means that you can easily re-sync this card if one copy gets destroyed. Maybe Soul Charge or COTH or something along those lines might actually fit into this deck to bring back the Synchros?

Sacred Blade Dancer: >.> Welp, looks like running Dimensional Fissure and Macro Cosmos is also viable in this Deck. Depending on the amount of cards banished, you can pretty much drop all of your opponent's monster ATKs to 0. However, cards like Safe Zone will be needed to protect her from S/T and monster effects in order to maintain the counters.

Temple: A must-include card. The Kitsunaris would fall apart without this card on the field to cycle things around. It would suck if your opponent pops it after you pay the discard cost. =/ Also, maybe edit the wording. Once per turn: Activate 1 of these effects isn't really the correct wording. Unless you're intentionally making this card mandatory?

Fox Summon: Quick Synchro after revealing and Special Summoning a fox, and then summoning the revealed monster normally. Great combo here.

Power Drain: Trading in tokens for draw power. Nothing wrong there since it can't be abused, if the maximum is 2.

Fire Dance: Like I had stated before, you need a lot of tokens to make this card effective. At most, you can probably only destroy 4 cards with this card's effect.

Void Magic: Hmm... Not as useful as the ones before. However, it could be very valuable if the conditions are correct. Useless if you control no tokens, though.

Preparation: ASDFGHJKLKLJKG YOU NEED THIS CARD BECAUSE IT'S AN IMPROVED MAGIC MALLET AND IS SO GOOD IN PREVENTING BRICKS.

Overall, these are great! Maybe tweak the wording on some the cards to make it more clearer, and there's a few card grammar/spelling error. However, this archetype seems like a very fun archetype to play. ^_^

P.S: after you use Conjurer and Kuzunoha effect..what would happen? they get milled or returned to your deck ? i prefer the later in deck that dump quite much of card for its setup...you must remember to specify where these Excavated card goes to after the resolution of effects

anything what you said

umm . . . .

Summoner : no, summoner isnt deck thinner, it search spell and dump into banished zone, so you can add them via their eff and start play, cards like upstart or chicken game are example of deck thinner.

Blade Dancer : already mentioned by Re-Creator, it dump canis and 1 or more spell alter (depends with your hand atm), so you can banish the canis and spell alter, ss token, and add the banished spell via their own eff. basically for grave set-up and play-maker

Fire Dance : as you may see, Token can be ss'd easily here, not only the field, spell, canis, lycalo and the rest  . . . you can also tech scapegoat (or dandylion and fires of doomsday) and pop 4, so you -2 for playing cards and opponent -4 at the right time. even better if scapegoat activated during opponent's turn and pop 4, so you can avoid scapegoat restriction during your turn.

Void Magic : well . . . actually void magic is "powerful", basically 2-1 straight turn negation (you can even negate Raigeki and such), also cannot be chained so card like Cydra Infiny or Spell negation cannot respond to it, and with a low cost (destroying 1 Token) it is powerful. But as Re-Creator suggested need some small nerf.

well thx for the reply

P.S: after you use Conjurer and Kuzunoha effect..what would happen? they get milled or returned to your deck ? i prefer the later in deck that dump quite much of card for its setup...you must remember to specify where these Excavated card goes to after the resolution of effects

it is reveal so it works like PoD and back to top of the Deck in any order, ill add that text next time

but different with excavate (something like sylvan) since its dumped to the grave afterwards instead of back into the deck.

it is reveal so it works like PoD and back to top of the Deck in any order, ill add that text next time

but different with excavate (something like sylvan) since its dumped to the grave afterwards instead of back into the deck.

you can do anything you want to do with those Excavated cards after resolution, just need to reconfirm exact state of where it end (you can't possibly want to hang the rest of the card in non-existent in between place eh?).

umm . . . .

Summoner : no, summoner isnt deck thinner, it search spell and dump into banished zone, so you can add them via their eff and start play, cards like upstart or chicken game are example of deck thinner.

Blade Dancer : already mentioned by Re-Creator, it dump canis and 1 or more spell alter (depends with your hand atm), so you can banish the canis and spell alter, ss token, and add the banished spell via their own eff. basically for grave set-up and play-maker

Fire Dance : as you may see, Token can be ss'd easily here, not only the field, spell, canis, lycalo and the rest  . . . you can also tech scapegoat (or dandylion and fires of doomsday) and pop 4, so you -2 for playing cards and opponent -4 at the right time. even better if scapegoat activated during opponent's turn and pop 4, so you can avoid scapegoat restriction during your turn.

Void Magic : well . . . actually void magic is "powerful", basically 2-1 straight turn negation (you can even negate Raigeki and such), also cannot be chained so card like Cydra Infiny or Spell negation cannot respond to it, and with a low cost (destroying 1 Token) it is powerful. But as Re-Creator suggested need some small nerf.

well thx for the reply

...So you're suggesting Dante is not a deck thinner? -.-

Also, I didn't read re-creator's post. It was too long. (No offence).

I had forgotten about that it was a quick effect, my bad. It's the same as Contrast Hero Chaos. Yeah, you'll need it in the deck for sure. It'll be deadly with Scapgoat too, also forgotten that the effects can be applied to any token.

Sorry for making mistakes... ;_;

Fenrir and Unsealed Form: material wise, you can only summon this card by sacrificing "Master Summoner" and "Sacred Blade Dancer". but of course its mitigated by the spell effect. and oh boy that effect...when you somehow manage to get Master and this card together. the pair will be almost invincible....as Master can protect herself from attack and target effect already and Fenrir protect the rest of her skin. on the other hand Fenrir and token she summon will be spinners that i can't deal with Raigeki. at once...which is important to beat master on my turn before i exhaust my protection supply on on going token summoning effect of other Kitsunari

i have mixed feeling effect wise...maybe Overpowered, IDK. i'm not against deck with multiple summoning method but a sudden change and adding of summoning method personally make me uneasy unless stated on the very first explanation of lore and concept. i do certain to worry the combo, since previously i point that this deck can snowball laddering and able to search its spell faster than searching their monster

Archived