Necro Rising

mr. waifu

Necro Rising

Normal Spell

Add 1 monsters from your Deck to your hand, then send 5 other monsters with the same Type as the added monster to the Graveyard. Those monsters can not leave the Graveyard. You can only activate 1 "Necro Rising" per turn. You can not Normal or Special Summon monsters the turn you activate this effect, except the added monster (but you can still set). You can not add any other cards from your Deck to your hand the turn you activate this effect, except for your normal draw during the Draw Phase.

Please tell me if it is too OP or UP

JD?

oh, wait, they have to be dragons

The clauses make it more balanced, but this lets you add any monster you want, and fills up your graveyard plenty. Some decks could probably get by without one turn of searching and stuff, say, anything that used pot of duality could now just grab their combo piece and be on with their life. 

Adding any one card of a given card type and then arguably +4ing is bonkers in an already fast paced game. You could grab Megarock Dragon and send all rocks, and they don't even need to leave the grave. You can grab a Dragon Ruler (even though they're banned) or a Blue-Eyes monster and send all dragons. Zombies could use this too. Burning Abyss comes to mind, but I'm not sure how that would work.

I'd say banishing is a better idea, but adding any monster is just too good.

Archived