Cherz

[spoiler=v.1]Inner%20Strength_zpsldef69nt.jpg

Lore: Target 1 level 3 or lower monster you control; send all monsters with a higher level than it to the Graveyard, then skip your Battle Phase. During the end-phase, your opponent draws 1 card for each monster destroyed by this effect.

[spoiler=V.2]

clbXKw1.jpg

Lore: Target 1 level 3 or lower monster you control; send all monsters with a higher level than it to the Graveyard, then skip your Battle Phase. During the end-phase, your opponent draws 1 card for each monster destroyed by this effect.

So yeah, its a thing. I figured OTK decks would abuse the hell out of it, so I added the skipping of the Battle Phase. Also being able to wipe a field with non destruction is savage, so I added a draw clause. Opinions? Also OCG fixes welcomed~

Version 2 is up.

~Reps for reviews~

Too much support for PK, BA, and Speedroid R3 spam decks. This includes the variation mixes.

I give a solid 7/10 because it's still useful against Kozmo and Monarchs and Kaijus and etc.

Other than that, not very likeable as a first pick. There's nothing that makes it good other than a possible side card. It's not good or bad, but it's like System Down except more broad with higher drawbacks.

Also, the name is a little weird. I fail to see the inner strength. More like genocide of the strong Lol.

Oh yeah, Level 1 spam can use this well too I guess. Battle Fader against a direct attack and then a field nuke with this card (useless on Xyz though). Needle mill your opponent's Deck, and forcing them to draw until they Deck out.

Eh, you get 7.5/10 for this one just for being a possible mill engine. =P

It's last effect just isn't justified in my opinion, you're opponent shouldn't be getting so much advantage from it. 

I mean, take a look at the card, it's a raigeki that avoids some floaters and requires a level 3 or lower and skips your battle phase.

Those three elements should be fine, your opponent doesn't also need to draw loads, especially since you cant close the game that turn anyway, they are guaranteed to get those draws, which just makes the card undesirable in the decks that could use it.

Nice card but i feel like it needs more of a niche so it can be usable.

It's last effect just isn't justified in my opinion, you're opponent shouldn't be getting so much advantage from it. 

I mean, take a look at the card, it's a raigeki that avoids some floaters and requires a level 3 or lower and skips your battle phase.

Those three elements should be fine, your opponent doesn't also need to draw loads, especially since you cant close the game that turn anyway, they are guaranteed to get those draws, which just makes the card undesirable in the decks that could use it.

Nice card but i feel like it needs more of a niche so it can be usable.

I removed the last clause, but I think its easier to compare it to dark hole. I guess dropping the last clause is better because it can't kill xyzs anyways.

Archived