Ally of Justice pendulums(written)

TF2_The_Scout

Ally of Justice Field Scanner

Level 2

DARK

Machine/Tuner/Pendulum/Effect

ATK: 1000 DEF: 0

Scale 1

Pendulum-You can only Pendulum Summon DARK Machine-Type monsters. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; Its attribute becomes LIGHT.

Monster-If you control 1 "Ally of Justice" monster, you can Special Summon this card(from Hand), and if you do, target 1 face-down card your opponent controls and destroy it. You can only Summon "Ally of Justice Field Scanner" once per turn this way.

Ally of Justice Repairbot

Level 4

DARK

Machine/Pendulum/Effect

ATK: 1500 DEF: 1100

Scale 7

Pendulum-You can only Pendulum Summon DARK Machine-Type monsters. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; Its attribute becomes LIGHT.

Monster-You can pay 1000 LP; Special Summon 1 "Ally of Justice" monster from your Graveyard or Deck in Defense Position. You can only use this effect of "Ally of Justice Repairbot" once per turn.

Because Ally of Justice wasn't a joke after all.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I personally don't like these cards. I sense you tried to make it work, but I dunno that these really help with the actual strategy encompassing Ally of Justice. For the most part, players don't set monsters facedown unless in ghostrick, so unless you were planning on using Book of Eclipse or something, the set monsters would just be a hassle.

The other effect of field scanner is more lenient because it can choose cards, but it requires you control only 1 ally of justice monster, so hopefully you'll usually be in a situation where that would be plausible.

If I were to change this card, I'd give it more to do with LIGHT monsters, perhaps changing attributes along with Repairbot for extra help with the Deck, or you could just outright make it hurt LIGHT monsters and use it as side deck in Pendulums that use DARK monsters.

Repairbot is simple enough to work, it seems, since you'll likely be in need of your opponent controlling LIGHT monsters, but the problem is that it only chooses one while your opponent may have swathes available. I also think it would be fair to allow it to summon from the Main Deck, since the Deck doesn't have any really powerful support that I know of.

Archived