Fusion of the Tri-Light (Sorry, BEWD-iful Fusion's Too On-The-Nose)

Black D'Sceptyr

(TECHNICALLY THIS ENTIRE POST IS AN UPDATE NOW, SO....YEAH.)

Now that I'm done recomposing my wedding proposal to giving my soleemn thanks to YCMaker for bringing this site out of the abyss, let's turn to the celebratory card for this occasion. 

fusion_of_the_tri_light_by_bdsceptyr-dak

[spoiler=Fusion of the Tri-Light: Errata]

Quick-Play Spell Card

Lore: Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster with exactly 3 Fusion Materials from your Extra Deck, by shuffling Fusion Materials listed on it from your hand or your side of the field into the Deck, and/or shuffling its non-Effect Fusion Materials from your Graveyard into the Deck. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 Fusion Effect Monster you control; reveal 1 non-Effect Fusion Monster with the same Level as that target from your Extra Deck, and if you do, the targeted monster's name becomes the revealed Fusion Monster's name while it is on the field.

See, I feel that Blue-Eyes, for all its glory, didn't have a way of Fusion Summoning that would properly gel with its newfound playstyle (Summon, Synch, add to hand, repeat.) So I figured that shuffling away the material into the Deck for future tutoring/milling/whatevering would go well. So there.

Also, any thoughts of what else this would go with would be so kosher right now.

Thanks, and may the reviews and revelry come in abundance once more.

BDS, signing...well,really back on, for the first time in 4 days. Almost didn't think Ii'd make it for a sec...so yeah. (am I forgetting anything? Oh right..)

WITH THIS: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtFyOyqoiFo

I guess this is a nice Fusion card to bring out Ultimate Dragon. I like that it shuffles into the Deck instead of sending to the Graveyard and banishing like most Fusion cards do as it fits the Blue-Eyes playstyle. Also, using the OG Blue-Eyes White Dragon from the Graveyard is a nice addition as you can easily get it in the Graveyard with Dark Matter or Dragon Shrine. I wonder though, are there any other cards that you had in mind when you were designing this card besides Ultimate Dragon that can take advantage of this card for it to be generic? I mean, you might as well make it a Blue-Eyes card since it's the only Archetype that takes advantage of this card. As for its second effect, it's good for using stuff like Neutron Blast or for summoning Shining Dragon, but I'm not really sure why you would run Shining Dragon so we'll stick with Neutron Blast.

Overall, 8/10. I like this card.

I guess this is a nice Fusion card to bring out Ultimate Dragon. I like that it shuffles into the Deck instead of sending to the Graveyard and banishing like most Fusion cards do as it fits the Blue-Eyes playstyle. Also, using the OG Blue-Eyes White Dragon from the Graveyard is a nice addition as you can easily get it in the Graveyard with Dark Matter or Dragon Shrine. I wonder though, are there any other cards that you had in mind when you were designing this card besides Ultimate Dragon that can take advantage of this card for it to be generic? I mean, you might as well make it a Blue-Eyes card since it's the only Archetype that takes advantage of this card. As for its second effect, it's good for using stuff like Neutron Blast or for summoning Shining Dragon, but I'm not really sure why you would run Shining Dragon so we'll stick with Neutron Blast.

Overall, 8/10. I like this card.

Peripherally, I was thinking of unlocking some of the other Fusions whose Materials include Normal Monsters-Arcana Knight Joker and the Gem Knight Diamonds sprang to mind. The Gem-Knights especially could benefit from this card, as you could use it to reload Materials for another busted Brilliant Fusion play. The second effect allows pipelines into other Archetypes too-this plus the Frightfur Sanctuary could make the summoning of Frightfur Chimera a meta play.

And thanks for the kind words. I do appreciate if. Anyway to specifically make this card more accessible to the Fusion lineup is well appreciated. 

Archived