Yu Gi Oh! Dueling in the Relics [OOC Thread/Started/Accepting] [R-13]

Theme Tune: Vector to the Heavens

25k79rp.jpg

213jbrs.jpg

[spoiler=Rules]

1. All YCM Rules Apply. Please follow them. This includes rules about Godmodding, powerplaying and Meta-Gaming.

2. Advanced Clause is compulsory, so 4 lines of text at the very least.

3. Make your applications tidy, delete everything in parenthesis. Failure to do that, and I'll simply ask you to edit your app.

4. You can PM your application to the hosts so they can check it through with you, but they can only give you an opinion and won’t be able to accept or deny anything.

5. Placing your character quote will confirm your place in this RP, so please do not miss that out.

6. Enjoy this RP to the best of your ability. If you have any questions, please ask.

7. This is an open project, so my words or any other enlisted co-hosts’ words are law. Anyone caught breaking my rules will either be severely punished, warned or maybe even kicked out. I do stand by my word, I’d be careful if I were you. Enlisted co-hosts are picked by me.

This is only a PG-13 RP, if you are anything above Legendary Members (Mods, Super Mods and members with custom group names) then keep swearing to a minimum. Senior Members or below may not swear in any of their posts.

[spoiler=Setting]
The setting of this RP takes place 200 years after the events of VRAINS, therefore dueling is now a thing of the past. You will be in the heart of Egypt, where players are able to explore the ruins, relics and anything to do with dueling. Museums, historical and tourist attractions concerning the world of dueling can also be explored. Here, dueling is now the thing of the past. However, it doesn’t prohibit you from doing so.

If you are found dueling here, the worst they can do is ask how it is done. Quite frankly, the residents would be most intrigued.

I wouldn’t worry a thing about it. They’re just seeking attention, I think. Residents like the ones in the heart of Egypt tend to take interest in dueling nowadays.

This part of Egypt follows the modern era with an ancient twist to it also. While it has cities, towns, markets and shops to come by, it also has its own ancient landmark: The Pyramid. Despite residents mostly forgetting about the dueling, shops and markets still sell structure decks and booster packs.

You will be using Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, Pendulum and Link monsters in this RP so this is the best time to take advantage.

[spoiler=Plot]
200 years after the events of VRAINS, dueling was long forgotten...

There was only one guy who still remembers that dueling exists, and that was Keichi Tachibana.

Ironically, markets and shops still sell booster packs and structure decks. However, they were never updated in over 100 years. Link Monsters were the newest type of monsters avaliable now.

Other type of monsters seem to outgrow on most, if not all residents of Egypt in particular but they still take interest nonetheless. Try not to pay too much attention. You'll lose track.

Tachibana was one of Japan’s strongest duelists and had claimed the title for 10 years until he moved to Egypt to adopt a more ordinary life. He gave up dueling for almost five years after that but he would still study the cards.

Who would become the strongest duelist now? No one knows.

Keichi Tachibana has tasked you with one major thing, and only one thing. He will soon be making his way to Purgatory’s Gateway giving his health, which is slowly deteriorating so he wants you to make your way to Egypt from your hometown give him the duel to remember for the rest of his life.

Mind you, he has a lot to learn after not dueling for so long.

You will have to search for the former-strong duelist first.

Will you take Keichi's place as one of the world's strongest duelist and carry on his legacy?

[spoiler=Database]
[spoiler=Usable cards]
Ancient Egyptian, Sacred Beasts and Wicked Gods are out of bounds. The rest can be used by your own free will. Be sure to follow the current Ban List.

[spoiler=Duelists Legacy Museum]
A monument that serves as a memoriam to all things Yu Gi Oh! Since they are forgotten in Egypt, they are held as treasures so any other duelist can remember what they are and how they are used.

More will be added as I see fit.

[spoiler=Application]

Insert Character Image Here

Insert Character Quote Here

Name:

Race:

Appearance: (One good paragraph explaining your character's appearance.)

Personality: (One good paragraph explaining your character's personality.)

Biography: (Two paragraphs explaining where and when your character was born, his/her family and what he/she did for a living. You should also explain how he/she made his/her signature deck.)

Character’s Deck: (Your character’s signature deck at the very least should go here. A brief description about his/her deck and his/her ace card goes here as well.)

Miscellaneous Information: (Theme Tune, Favourites, Phobias, etc. goes here.)

[spoiler=Playable Characters]

[spoiler=Cast]
1. Chaotic Angel

2. Kyumi's Cards

3. TheKing070701

4. EpicBoss99

213jbrs.jpg

Deadline has passed. Once the IC Thread is up, go ahead and enjoy. If there are any questions, fire away. I will answer them to the best of my ability.

That's fine by me, but don't overdo it.

Deadline was actually today, funnily enough. This will be a full OOC later when I next get on my laptop.

213jbrs.jpg

[spoiler=Keichi Tachibana]
MF52w3t.jpg

"I need to renew my abilities as a duelist. But, can anyone defeat me?"

Name: Keichi Tachibana (橘敬一)

Race: Human

Appearance: Keichi is an aging man with no head of hair and a pensioner's moustache to show for it. He has brown eyes in which his eyesight is slowly starting to deteriorate, therefore he would wear glasses made for reading. Keichi is generally alright seeing far distance objects, however. He weighs himself at 130 lbs and measures himself at 6' 4" tall. As for his everyday clothes, he usually wears a shirt with his top button undone and a pair of jeans invested with a belt. Finally, he would wear brown leather shoes polished to the absolute brim. As for his duel disk, he shares the one Yusei Fudo used to have in the 5D's era but the colours and the disk shape are modified to both fit his taste and to the current era we are in. Keichi also carries with him a pair of crutches, with one used to aid his mobility because of his old age.

Personality: Keichi is who you call a calm, yet peaceful old man who has the knowledge of the dueling world, but has lost the ability to do so properly. While he does have his soft side, he was a competitive duelist when he was still a young man. Having won 27 consecutive duels in his lifetime but lost an almost-equal amount, Keichi is as of this date still called the world's strongest duelist until he has decided to hang up his duel disk almost 15 years ago. Now, as a retired duelist, Keichi is more likely to find a free time to lecture potential duelists but he needed a job at Duel Academy in order to do so. Overall, he does care for his family and fellow duelists, he can and will help then whenever the need arises.

Biography: Keichi was born 137 years after the events of VRAINS in the middle of rural Japan. If depicted in real life, Keichi would be born in 2007, but it's not. During that time, dueling had still existed. Keichi wasn't brought up well at a young age, considering the way he actually lived. His parents were poor and his brother 12 years his senior couldn't make a living with the job he was doing. He is the youngest of two children in his family, his father was an architect and his mother was a teacher at Duel Academy so together, they know a thing or two about dueling already. His father was responsible for building dormitories in Dueling Academies all across Japan as well as many houses, flats and estates as well as issuing blueprints for each and every one of them. He was also known for building three of the Dueling Academies, one of which made the news in Greater Domino City when it existed at the time. His parents passed when Keichi was 13, forcing he and his brother to live on their own as they are old enough to grant responsibility. A year later, his brother moved out of the country which left just Keichi by himself, but he didn't mind. What he had done instead was took the money that he had made doing part time jobs and bought cards from markets, shopping malls, you name 'em, he's done 'em. That was how he ended up making a Cyber Dragon Deck.

It was his part time job that ended up saving his life and by the age of 16, he had become a professional duelist, having won 27 duels in a row during his lifetime and that had happened over the next thirty years. By the time he was aged 46, something went wrong during one of the duels and he was forced to pull out minutes before he was due to compete with another contestant. It turned out he was battling a common type of respiritory cancer, but it was so benign that it was cleared after just one or two surgeries to remove the tumour responsible. At the age of 48, Keichi was forced to retire after his health started to fail. It wasn't cancer this time round, but he did manage to catch pneumonia although it was at his early stages. He has decided to hang up his duel disk, the one he had shared appearance with Yusei Fudo and never dueled again since. Now at the age of 63, he is now finding a contender to duel once again with and make his legacy known once more and more importantly, hand over his title as the World's Strongest Duelist.

Character’s Deck: World of Cybers - A Cyber Dragon archetype deck filled with everything to do with Cyber Dragon. Some of his cards also have the potential to siphon his opponents deck until they are no more. Keichi's ace cards are Cyber Dragon Nova, Cyber End Dragon and Cyber Dragon Drei.

[spoiler=Miscellaneous Information]
[spoiler=Theme Tune]

Character app:

[spoiler=Kizumi Hiroshima]

[spoiler=Personal Info]

https://safebooru.org//images/1905/cdec19dafb67a5646f6ccc962951d18d0246d725.jpg?1987757

"Looks like this duel's served."

Name: Kizumi Hiroshima

Race: Human

Appearance: Usually wears his Work Uniform to Duel. He finds it very comfortable. He has Seafoam Green hair and Scarlet Red eyes. He has White skin and his outfit's color scheme is a mixture of red, black and green. He usually wears black non-slip leather shoes, Red Uniform shirt, Blue jeans, and a red visor. He also has some black shoulder plates that double as a purple cape. His Duel Disk is a mixture of Trent's from Zexal, and Yuya's but updated for Links. He also prefers the use of a Duel Gazer, since he feels like it helps him feel more in the zone.

Personality: He is very kind and hardly ever puts anyone's needs after his own. After all, the customer is always right! But that doesn't mean he is a pushover either. If he's Dueling, he still shows a certain kindness, but won't hold back due to that kindness. He is always polite, and will blame himself before anyone else. He hopes he can prove that he can be the best duelist there is, that way he can make some real money, instead of living off of minimum wage. He is a hard worker and won't let anyone tell him he is weak. If someone does, he will blame himself for looking weak, vow to fix it, then if problems still ensue, he will challenge the other person to a Duel. He does this with his little brother too, and it is training his bro to duel in the process.

Bio: He was born in 2200. He has a sibling, but he is the sole caretaker for his brother, since they're parents both died in a tragic house fire. They were lucky that they stayed the weekend with their grandparents house or they probably would have been dead too. They're Grandparents died shortly after leaving him the caretaker of him and his brother. But he has never struggled with this responsibility, instead he uses it to prove to everyone that he is tougher than they think.

He has a job working at a fast food restaurant to maintain an apartment and food for the two of them. But, with what little extra money Kizumi gets, he spends it secretly on Yu-Gi-Oh packs so he can earn extra money in the tournaments held in secret. He doesn't usually earn anything extra, but he just recently became runner-up and got a half of the money since both finalists tied(him and another character in this). He got the message to prove that he is the best Duelist and immediately saw an opportunity. He asked for a while off from work, got a friend to watch his brother, and took off. Who knows, maybe this could be his big break!

[spoiler=Deck Info]

Deck Name: Fast Food

Deck Contents: This deck features made up cards based around food and positions in a restaurant. They focus on serving the opponent by dishing out damage to the opponent. They also have a few trigger effects and other effects to give the deck consistency and interactability. There are Link, Pendulum, Xyz, Synchro, and Fusion monsters in this deck. His Ace Card is usually one of his Warrior-type "Resturanteur" Monsters. These are his boss monsters, and most of these are in the extra deck.

[spoiler=Deck's Cards]

Fast Food - Burger (X3)

Level 3 I DARK I Fairy/Tuner/Effect

ATK/1800 DEF/1200

When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent.

* Gain 500 Life Points

Fast Food - Fries (X3)

Level 3 I DARK I Fairy/Effect

ATK/1200 DEF/1800

When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. When this card attacks, you can Special Summon 1 "Fast Food" or "Restauranteur" monster from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Fast Food - Shake (X3)

Level 3 I DARK I Fairy/Effect

ATK/1400 DEF/1400

When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. Once per turn, if your opponent would lose Life Points, you can increase your Life Points by the same amount. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Fast Food - Dog (X3)

Level 3 I DARK I Fairy/Tuner/Effect

ATK/1500 DEF/1500

When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during either player's turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Fast Food - Nuggets (X3)

Level 3 I DARK I Fairy/effect

ATK/900 DEF/900

When this card is Summoned, Place 2 Food Counters on this card, and if you do, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. This card Gains 900 ATK and DEF for each Food counter on it. When this card would be destroyed while this card has a Food Counter(s) on it, you can get rid of one Food Counter from this card instead. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Restauranteur Waiter (X3)

Level 3 I LIGHT I Warrior/Tuner/Pendulum/Effect

Scale <2/2>

ATK/1900 DEF/1500

PENDULUM: If you Pendulum Summon a Fairy or Warrior-type Monster while this card is in your Pendulum Zone, gain 500 Life Points for the Summon.

MONSTER: When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. If a "Fast Food" Monster or a "Restauranteur" Monster you control is destroyed while you control this face up card, gain 500 Life Points. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Restauranteur Cashier (X3)

Level 3 I LIGHT I Warrior/Pendulum/Effect

Scale: <8/8>

ATK/1500 DEF/1500

PENDULUM: Once per turn, when a Fairy or Warrior-type Monster you control would be destroyed, it is not destroyed.

MONSTER: When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. If you would take damage(battle or card effect), you can banish this card from face up in your Extra Deck, gain that amount instead. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Fast Food - Soda Pop (X3)

Level 3 I DARK I Fairy/Tuner/Pendulum/Effect

Scale: <8/8>

ATK/1200 DEF/1200

PENDULUM: When this card is activated, gain 500 Life Points. This card is destroyed, place 1 For Hire Counter on each Monster your opponent controls.

MONSTER: When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed, place 1 For Hire Counter on each of your opponent's Monsters.

Fast Food - Fish Patty (X3)

Level 3 I DARK I Fairy/Pendulum/Effect

Scale: <2/2>

ATK/1300 DEF/1300

PENDULUM: When this card is activated, gain 500 Life Points. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

MONSTER: When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Restauranteur Kitchen Manager (X3)

Level 6 I LIGHT I Warrior/Effect

ATK/2300 DEF/2300

When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. If you control a "Fast Food" or "Restauranteur" Monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Customer Service (X2)

Quick-Play Spell

When an opponent's monster attacks, negate the attack, and if you do, change all monsters your opponent controls into defense position. Then end the Battle Phase.

Customer Complaint (X2)

Counter Trap

If your opponent activates an effect, negate that effect, and if you do, destroy that card. Then your opponent draws a card.

Help Wanted!! (X3)

Quick-Play Spell

When this card is activated, put 1 For Hire Counter on each of your opponent's Monsters.

Fast Food - Restaurant

Field Spell

When you would inflict damage to your opponent, double the amount of damage. Anytime a "Fast Food* or " Restauranteur " Monster is destroyed, gain 500 Life Points.

Sakuretsu Armor (X2)

Mirror Force(X2)

Pot of Greed

Monster Reborn

Raigeki

Mystical Space Typhoon

Dust Tornado

Bad Aim

Dark Room of Nightmare

Polymerization

Extra Deck:

Restauranteur Janitor (X2)

Rating 3 I LIGHT I Warrior/Link/Effect

ATK/2400 LINK/3

Link Markers: Bottom Middle, Top Right, Top Left

3 "Fast Food" or "Restauranteur" Monsters

When this card is Link Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. Once per turn, you can give one monster linked to this card 500 ATK. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you may target one of your opponent's monsters in this card's Link Marker that has a For Hire Counter(s) on it, Special Summon that monster to your side of the field. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Restauranteur Head Chef {STAR}

Level 6 I LIGHT I Warrior/Synchro/Effect

ATK/3000 DEF/2500

1 Tuner Monster + 1 Non-Tuner Monster

When this card is Synchro Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can target 1 Monster on your opponent's side of the field with a For Hire Counter(s) on it, change it to defense position. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Restauranteur Drive-Thru Head (X2)

Rank 3 I LIGHT I Warrior/Xyz/Effect

ATK/2500 DEF/2300

2 Level 3 Monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during either player's turn, by detaching one Overlay Unit from this card, target 1 of your opponent's monsters with a For Hire Counter(s) on it, change all of your opponent's monsters to defense position, also, attach the selected monster to this card as Xyz Material. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Restauranteur Service Leader (X2)

Level 6 I LIGHT I Warrior/Fusion/Effect

ATK/3100 DEF/2000

2 DARK Monsters or 2 LIGHT Monsters

When this card is Fusion Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls with a For Hire Counter(s) on it, Destroy that monster, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's original level X200. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

[spoiler=Misc. Info]

[spoiler=Theme tune]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bR2lft3cduc

Appearances: None. Never been used before.

Got a bit carried away with the Bio. Hope it's okay.

[spoiler=-Does not eat brains]

29bf417773ab0803bbca116f9389f7bdd267bef4

“I’m hungry…bring me meat”

Name: Jennifer Willis

Race: Undead Human...sort of

Appearance: Before Jennifer died and came back to life, she had blonde hair, blue eyes, and light, tan colored skin. But now her skin and hair are now a pale white and her eyes are a dark pink. The reason for this change was because of chemicals her father used to bring her back to life. She stands at 5’ 6” and has a slim body. For clothes, she usually likes to wear a t-shirt with either jeans or shorts. She carries around a sort of large purse that contains her wallet, duel disk, snacks, phone, and sometimes a book to read. Her duel disk is of the Arc-V type, but is updated for Link monsters.

[spoiler=Personality]Jennifer is rather friendly and always ready to help. If she ever sees someone who is shy or nervous, she’ll usually try to go and make them feel better. She’s always optimistic and sees the bright side in anything. She’s pretty smart and loves to read books. If someone insults her or says something mean to her, she’ll just shrug it off. After all, she has an unstoppable can-do attitude and is always energetic, except when she is hungry. Whenever she’s hungry, she’ll become bored, tired, and start to shuffle walk sort of like a zombie. To prevent this, she carries around snacks in her purse. Before she starts a duel, she’ll usually wish her opponent luck. If she sees that her opponent is struggling, she’ll sometimes encourage them and tell them that they can do it. 

[spoiler=Bio]Jennifer is a zombie, well, sort of. She died, and then she was brought back to life. It happened at the age of 17. Having been born 181 years after the events of VRAINS, she lived a happy life with her father, who worked at a genetic lab. She was a grade-A student, had loads of friends, and was talented in anything involving a computer. She even worked at charities and had a driver’s license and her own car. And then she was dead. It had happened so fast. A head-on collision from a drunk driver had killed Jennifer almost instantly, thanks to a piece of metal that had shot out of her car and stabbed her right through the heart. Her death had shook the community, with Jennifer’s father taking most of the damage. His only child, given to him by his late wife who had died giving birth, was now gone. But even though she was gone, he wasn’t gonna let that bring him down. After holding a private funeral with only friends and family members being invited, he did something crazy. At the cover of midnight, he came back to the graveyard, dug out his daughter’s casket, pulled out her body, and put it into the back of an ice truck, before covering up his tracks. He had his mind set on one crazy goal: To bring his daughter back to life, no matter what.

He preserved Jennifer’s body by putting it in a special, coffin-shaped device he had made and put in his basement, which he had turned into his own special lab. 2 years passed by as he researched, studied, and tested different experiments in an attempt to bring his daughter back to life. In late December, he had finally been able to do what no other person had done. He had brought his daughter back from the dead. However, this didn’t come without its downsides. Jennifer’s hair and skin had changed to a pale white while her eyes were now a dark pink. She also had almost fully lost all feeling in her body. It didn’t mean she couldn’t walk or anything, she could move perfectly fine, it’s just that feelings like pain and touch had been dropped to a minimum. Another side effect was that she had a craving for meat and became tired whenever she was hungry. But besides all that, she felt absolutely fine.

After her father had told her everything that had happened, including her death and his attempts to bring her back to life, Jennifer was happy that her father had given her a second chance at life, but at the same time she realized that they would have to move somewhere else. After all, she was pretty sure that stealing a corpse, even if he did bring her back to life, was illegal. Plus, she wanted to go live her new life in a new place.

So they decided to move from their place in Texas and move down to Florida, where her father had a job opportunity waiting. It was then that Jennifer discovered the game of yugioh. While helping her father pack, she found some cards and a duel disk in the attic. When she asked her father about them, he told her about the game and how he used to be a duelist. Intrigued, she asked her father how to play the game and he gave her a quick tutorial. Using this new info she got, she studied the cards, watched videos of yugioh on the internet, and quickly learned how to build a deck. In fact, she had learned it so fast that she already her ideal deck in mind by the time they reached their new home in Florida.

Since her father didn’t have the cards for her ideal deck, she ordered all the cards she needed online as well as her own duel disk. After that, she started going to small duel tourneys that she could find. She was a pretty good duelist and won a good amount of the tourneys she went to. But she didn’t care if she won or lost, she just enjoyed playing the game. So when she heard about a call for the world’s strongest duelist, she thought it would be a great opportunity to meet some friends and have some fun. 

[spoiler=Deck]The Undead archetype is a group of DARK, Zombie-Type monsters that have effects that activate when they’re banished. As well as having effects to banish their own, the Undead archetype also has ways to bring them back to the Graveyard so they can be banished again and again. Her ace cards are "Undead Dragon" and "Undead Angel".

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/365847-undead-archetype-so-i-heard-you-like-banishing/

Misc: Theme Tune--->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7dPqrmDWxs

Thanks for the update. An incomplete app is better than never.

EDIT: Two other people than me is good enough, we'll have more people in as we go. I'll get an IC Thread up by the 11th.

EDIT2: @King: You will eventually need to provide a description of your character's appearance. Just getting a picture won't help us pick out any differences, plus a description gives us a better picture.

Got a bit carried away with the Bio. Hope it's okay.

[spoiler=-Does not eat brains]

29bf417773ab0803bbca116f9389f7bdd267bef4

“I’m hungry…bring me meat”

Name: Jennifer Willis

Race: Undead Human...sort of

Appearance: Before Jennifer died and came back to life, she had blonde hair, blue eyes, and light, tan colored skin. But now her skin and hair are now a pale white and her eyes are a dark pink. The reason for this change was because of chemicals her father used to bring her back to life. She stands at 5’ 6” and has a slim body. For clothes, she usually likes to wear a t-shirt with either jeans or shorts. She carries around a sort of large purse that contains her wallet, duel disk, snacks, phone, and sometimes a book to read. Her duel disk is of the Arc-V type, but is updated for Link monsters.

[spoiler=Personality]Jennifer is rather friendly and always ready to help. If she ever sees someone who is shy or nervous, she’ll usually try to go and make them feel better. She’s always optimistic and sees the bright side in anything. She’s pretty smart and loves to read books. If someone insults her or says something mean to her, she’ll just shrug it off. After all, she has an unstoppable can-do attitude and is always energetic, except when she is hungry. Whenever she’s hungry, she’ll become bored, tired, and start to shuffle walk sort of like a zombie. To prevent this, she carries around snacks in her purse. Before she starts a duel, she’ll usually wish her opponent luck. If she sees that her opponent is struggling, she’ll sometimes encourage them and tell them that they can do it. 

[spoiler=Bio]Jennifer is a zombie, well, sort of. She died, and then she was brought back to life. It happened at the age of 17. Having been born 181 years after the events of VRAINS, she lived a happy life with her father, who worked at a genetic lab. She was a grade-A student, had loads of friends, and was talented in anything involving a computer. She even worked at charities and had a driver’s license and her own car. And then she was dead. It had happened so fast. A head-on collision from a drunk driver had killed Jennifer almost instantly, thanks to a piece of metal that had shot out of her car and stabbed her right through the heart. Her death had shook the community, with Jennifer’s father taking most of the damage. His only child, given to him by his late wife who had died giving birth, was now gone. But even though she was gone, he wasn’t gonna let that bring him down. After holding a private funeral with only friends and family members being invited, he did something crazy. At the cover of midnight, he came back to the graveyard, dug out his daughter’s casket, pulled out her body, and put it into the back of an ice truck, before covering up his tracks. He had his mind set on one crazy goal: To bring his daughter back to life, no matter what.

He preserved Jennifer’s body by putting it in a special, coffin-shaped device he had made and put in his basement, which he had turned into his own special lab. 2 years passed by as he researched, studied, and tested different experiments in an attempt to bring his daughter back to life. In late December, he had finally been able to do what no other person had done. He had brought his daughter back from the dead. However, this didn’t come without its downsides. Jennifer’s hair and skin had changed to a pale white while her eyes were now a dark pink. She also had almost fully lost all feeling in her body. It didn’t mean she couldn’t walk or anything, she could move perfectly fine, it’s just that feelings like pain and touch had been dropped to a minimum. Another side effect was that she had a craving for meat and became tired whenever she was hungry. But besides all that, she felt absolutely fine.

After her father had told her everything that had happened, including her death and his attempts to bring her back to life, Jennifer was happy that her father had given her a second chance at life, but at the same time she realized that they would have to move somewhere else. After all, she was pretty sure that stealing a corpse, even if he did bring her back to life, was illegal. Plus, she wanted to go live her new life in a new place.

So they decided to move from their place in Texas and move down to Florida, where her father had a job opportunity waiting. It was then that Jennifer discovered the game of yugioh. While helping her father pack, she found some cards and a duel disk in the attic. When she asked her father about them, he told her about the game and how he used to be a duelist. Intrigued, she asked her father how to play the game and he gave her a quick tutorial. Using this new info she got, she studied the cards, watched videos of yugioh on the internet, and quickly learned how to build a deck. In fact, she had learned it so fast that she already her ideal deck in mind by the time they reached their new home in Florida.

Since her father didn’t have the cards for her ideal deck, she ordered all the cards she needed online as well as her own duel disk. After that, she started going to small duel tourneys that she could find. She was a pretty good duelist and won a good amount of the tourneys she went to. But she didn’t care if she won or lost, she just enjoyed playing the game. So when she heard about a call for the world’s strongest duelist, she thought it would be a great opportunity to meet some friends and have some fun. 

[spoiler=Deck]The Undead archetype is a group of DARK, Zombie-Type monsters that have effects that activate when they’re banished. As well as having effects to banish their own, the Undead archetype also has ways to bring them back to the Graveyard so they can be banished again and again.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/365847-undead-archetype-so-i-heard-you-like-banishing/

Misc: Theme Tune--->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7dPqrmDWxs

My app is ready.

Archived