To whom it may concern

M. Night Shyamalan

Hello. My name is N. Night Shyamalan, brother of acclaimed writer and director M. Night Shyamalan. As some of you may know, M. recently took a two day sabbatical in order to find himself. Tragically, what he found was the bottom of the Pacific Ocean in a scuba-diving accident. In light of this, we as a family have decided that it would be for the best if I take over this account in order to finish out my brother's little carnival game, before closing it for good. Thank you.

Solemn Twist

Counter Trap Card

When M. Night Shyamalan's plot twist would be Summoned; negate the Summon, and if you do, destroy it, and if you do that, destroy all movies directed by not so great M. Night Shyamalan.

I'm ending this once and for all! For my fellow comrades... For my childhood... 

So, it would begin. While I hope this is somehow one strange plot twist and he comes back from perceived death, I would suggest that you keep an eye out for danger. In replacing him, it is possible that you now have placed the target once on him upon yourself.

Again I must sadly reiterate the truth of M.'s passing.

rest in pepperonis

Thank you for your kind words.

Solemn Twist

Counter Trap Card

When M. Night Shyamalan's plot twist would be Summoned; negate the Summon, and if you do, destroy it, and if you do that, destroy all movies directed by not so great M. Night Shyamalan.

I'm ending this once and for all! For my fellow comrades... For my childhood... 

Aha! A fine jape. Thank you for giving us all a lift in this trying time.

If only it were.

Archived