I just pwned YCM

Larxene

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Games Section Yanks..... The Games Section.... I made a Post in the Toolbar so i'm hoping to not have to resort to that....

Face it..... The Inevatible has happened. YCM has either been Hacked' date=' Deleted or just experiencing MAJOR Problems. I've already mentioned it elsewhere but I believe the Games Section may be part of it. So I have decided to consider going on Strike if YCM comes back. I demand that the Games Section is either Deleted or Cleaned out. [/quote']

Just to let you all know' date=' Tkill is probably gonna ban me for something stupid when he logs in ;)

[/color']

Svweet, can't wait!

The Games Section Yanks..... The Games Section.... I made a Post in the Toolbar so i'm hoping to not have to resort to that....

Face it..... The Inevatible has happened. YCM has either been Hacked' date=' Deleted or just experiencing MAJOR Problems. I've already mentioned it elsewhere but I believe the Games Section may be part of it. So I have decided to consider going on Strike if YCM comes back. I demand that the Games Section is either Deleted or Cleaned out. [/quote']

ZOMG... IT WAS DRACO LET'S BAN HIM FOR NO APPARENT REASON :x Again -.-"

~~~

Anyways... YCM Returned now I iz happy :D

It was not Draco. This member obviously is still a member of ycm.

Archived