Bright Star.

Atomix

I looked at it and it's Venus.

Venus can't be seen this time of year. I just remembered.

My science teacher disagrees with your claim. It's the evening and it's in the west so it's Venus.

Then my science book disagrees with your science teacher. It could also be a supernova etc., even if it could also be Venus.

My science teacher disagrees with your claim. It's the evening and it's in the west so it's Venus.

Then my science book disagrees with your science teacher. It could also be a supernova etc.' date=' even if it could also be Venus.

[/quote']

If it were a supernova it would most likely be in the news.

Then my science book disagrees with your science teacher. It could also be a supernova etc.' date=' even if it could also be Venus.

[/quote']

Says who? Was it in the news when you could see Venus again in the winter? No.

[/quote']

Says who? Was it in the news when you could see Venus again in the winter? No.

Pfft, Venus is old news, there's nothing newsworthy about it.

I think the sun exploded.

Expected post is expected =o

ontopic-

<.< If a super nova happend it wouldnt have been on the news because the closes star that could go super nove is several light years away and we wount truely be able to see it.

*facepalm* know ur science please.

Don't be stupid. A star could have gone supernova many, many years ago (i.e. centuries, nay, millennia), and we would be able to see it in the present day.

ontopic-

<.< If a super nova happend it wouldnt have been on the news because the closes star that could go super nove is several light years away and we wount truely be able to see it.

Don't be stupid. A star could have gone supernova many' date=' many years ago (i.e. centuries, nay, millennia), and we would be able to see it in the present day.

[/quote']

watch national geographic it will change ur life ;)

anyways all i was saying is; the closeist star for us to actually see in the sky WITH THE NAKED EYE (and actually see a difference), wount go super nove anytime soon and if it does we wount alive (depending on your age) long enough to see it. again know your science.

ontopic-

Don't be stupid. A star could have gone supernova many' date=' many years ago (i.e. centuries, nay, millennia), and we would be able to see it in the present day.

[/quote']

watch national geographic it will change ur life ;)

anyways all i was saying is; the closeist star for us to actually see in the sky WITH THE NAKED EYE (and actually see a difference), wount go super nove anytime soon and if it does we wount alive (depending on your age) long enough to see it. again know your science.

Right, I forgot that the star closest to us is the only star in the sky. All the other little white things up there are snowflakes.

Archived