Bright Star.

Atomix

ontopic-

<.< If a super nova happend it wouldnt have been on the news because the closes star that could go super nove is several light years away and we wount truely be able to see it.

*facepalm* know ur science please.

Don't be stupid. A star could have gone supernova many' date=' many years ago (i.e. centuries, nay, millennia), and we would be able to see it in the present day.

[/quote']

watch national geographic it will change ur life ;)

anyways all i was saying is; the closeist star for us to actually see in the sky WITH THE NAKED EYE (and actually see a difference), wount go super nove anytime soon and if it does we wount alive (depending on your age) long enough to see it. again know your science.

Right, I forgot that the star closest to us is the only star in the sky. All the other little white things up there are snowflakes.

>.> wow sorry ur mind fails to grasp the simplest things such as a star going super nove in our sky will make a star grow like the size of a speck of sand in human site, but thats ok everyone on ycm will lulz at ur terrible wiki knowledge and we will all move on with out interweb lives.

my hats off to u my good sir and i bid u ad'o

ontopic-

<.< If a super nova happend it wouldnt have been on the news because the closes star that could go super nove is several light years away and we wount truely be able to see it.

Don't be stupid. A star could have gone supernova many' date=' many years ago (i.e. centuries, nay, millennia), and we would be able to see it in the present day.

[/quote']

anyways all i was saying is; the closeist star for us to actually see in the sky WITH THE NAKED EYE (and actually see a difference), wount go super nove anytime soon and if it does we wount alive (depending on your age) long enough to see it. again know your science.

Right, I forgot that the star closest to us is the only star in the sky. All the other little white things up there are snowflakes.

>.> wow sorry ur mind fails to grasp the simplest things such as a star going super nove in our sky will make a star grow like the size of a speck of sand in human site, but thats ok everyone on ycm will lulz at ur terrible wiki knowledge and we will all move on with out interweb lives.

Someone translate this into English.

ontopic-

[/quote']

I'm afraid I can't do that, good sir.

ontopic-

[/quote']

I'm afraid I can't do that, good sir.

Fascinating. Our translator microbes are ineffective when applied to such primitive forms of communication.

ontopic-

[/quote']

I am terribly sorry my good sir that your intelligence is more than questionable, because you cant comprehend what a stars super nova would look like in our point of view. And the fact that sense you, Crabhelmet the Moderator of Yugioh Card Maker, can not stand to be challenged in intelligence you post; if you do not mind me saying rather bad and unhumouris laugh out louds that make other members of this internet site, that are more than questionable them self’s, laugh.

So in conclusion my good and fine sir i say a polite GTFO be for you hurt your self any further.

Good day to you

hows that

ontopic-

[/quote']

English version

>.> Wow trist ur sinn unnlater til å gripe de enkleste tingene slik som en stjerne som drar super nove i vår himmel vil lage en stjerne vokser som størrelsen av en flekk av sanden i menneskelig sted, men det bifaller alle på ycm vilje lulz på ur forferdelig wiki kunnskap og vi vil all trekk på med ut interweb liv.

mine hatter av til u min god herr og jeg bød u

Consider it done. ;)

ontopic-

[/quote']

English version

>.> Wow trist ur sinn unnlater til å gripe de enkleste tingene slik som en stjerne som drar super nove i vår himmel vil lage en stjerne vokser som størrelsen av en flekk av sanden i menneskelig sted, men det bifaller alle på ycm vilje lulz på ur forferdelig wiki kunnskap og vi vil all trekk på med ut interweb liv.

Consider it done. ;)

Swedish or Nordic? I'm Danish.

ontopic-

[/quote']

English version

Consider it done. ;)

Awesom English!

Archived