J123 Versus david 10101. J123 Wins! 18 - 15! Please Lock!

J123

Who made the better card?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who made the better card?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David's is worded strangely in my opinion...

Also, David's has more OCG Errorss (Such as "Hand" and others) andI couldn't find any for J123

They both have some errors overall, but J123's has less errors.

J123 wins here.

Once per turn, during your Battle phase, if this card is in Defense Position, you can negate the effects of all face-up Trap Cards on the field. <----That means they can never use traps if in def mode. shoulb be"once per turn.....blahblah.....you can negate and destroy a trap.

If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon 1 Beast-Type monster from your hand<-----What? This card has nothing to do with beasts?

As for david, all i can say is, dont spread 1 card too thin, but you win

Once per turn' date=' during your Battle phase, if this card is in Defense Position, you can negate the effects of all face-up Trap Cards on the field. <----That means they can never use traps if in def mode. shoulb be"once per turn.....blahblah.....you can negate and destroy a trap.

If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon 1 Beast-Type monster from your hand<-----What? This card has nothing to do with beasts?

As for david, all i can say is, dont spread 1 card too thin, but you win

[/quote']

Beast bit was an accident, and my card is not the only one with flaws.

EDIT: Well David, looks like I win! =)

Good match xD

15 - 18

Please give me the 3 reps stating, Winner of our 1 on 1 contest 1/3, then, Winner of our 1 on 1 contest 2/3, and finally, Winner of our 1 on 1 contest 3/3. I'll be waiting :D

Archived