J123 Versus david 10101. J123 Wins! 18 - 15! Please Lock!

J123

Who made the better card?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who made the better card?

david 10101 has challenged me to a one on one and since I never turn down a request, I accepted.

We must each make 1 monster card of any type. Voting lasts 3 days. No voting for ourself, and the loser must give the winner 3 positive reps, each stating, Winner of the 1 on 1 contest 1/3 then 2/3 then 3/3.

Let the voting begin! PS: only poll votes count.

[spoiler=J123's Card:]2heha9v.png[spoiler=Effect:]This card's type is also treated as ''Fiend''. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 4 Fiend-Type monsters in your Graveyard and sending 1 DARK Dragon-Type monster from your side of the field to the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, put 3 Chaos Counters on this card (max. 3). Increase this monster's ATK by 900 points for each Chaos Counter on this card. If this monster declares an attack, remove 1 Chaos Counter from this card or send 1 monster on your side of the field to the Graveyard. Once per turn, during your Battle phase, if this card is in Defense Position, you can negate the effects of all face-up Trap Cards on the field. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon 1 Beast-Type monster from your hand. If this card successfully attacks your opponent directly, flip a coin. If the result is Tails, decrease your Life Points by an amount equal to half of the damage your opponent took from the direct attack.

[spoiler=david 10101's Card:]104931bkx.jpg[spoiler=Effect:]This card cannot be destroyed by battle. You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card. When this face-up Attack Position card is attacked by your opponent's monster, before damage calculation inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK. During your End Phase, Tribute 1 monster or destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, except by its own effect, you can Special Summon 1 card with 2000 ATK or less from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

J123 wins 18 - 15

Please LOCK.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any card that includes "Demon" in it's card name shows it's creator has total lack of imagination ' date=' but that's my oppinion ...[/b']

Just because you fail at card making doesn't mean I have a lack of imagination. Your opinion is wrong and I think you fail for thinking that. I should neg rep you back but then I'd be a loser like you.

If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon 1 Beast-Type monster from your hand.

You lost me there...but your card still gets my vote.

Phantom is basically a Yubel clone, and by basically, I mean is.

The first guy seems like a lot of work just to get him out. His effects don't really seem to go with each other. Like, why is he a dragon? He should just be a fiend. Um...dunno why he specials a beast, especially before he's about to die. Then he decides to be Jinzo when he's chilling in horizontal mode. And finally he's a Big Core when he's on the offensive. I dunno. That's like alot. He seems like nothing more than a beater, but since the other guy basically put a tophat on Yubel, my vote has to go to it.

It is not too easy, nto too hard to get out and it's effect is unique. It's dragon coz the pic looks like a Dragon and it Sp. Summons another beast because it does not go down without a fight and effects are really monsters fighting.

Thanks for voting though. ^_^

Any card that includes "Demon" in it's card name shows it's creator has total lack of imagination ' date=' but that's my oppinion ...[/b']

Just because you fail at card making doesn't mean I have a lack of imagination. Your opinion is wrong and I think you fail for thinking that. I should neg rep you back but then I'd be a loser like you.

batery man AAA, u shouldnt off negged him. J123, u shouldnt of pwnd him that bad. so in this case ur both just as bad as each other. settled.

ps. no affence but that was a noobish neg. i would delete it if i was u battery man AAA.

batery man AAA, u shouldnt off negged him. J123, u shouldnt of pwnd him that bad. so in this case ur both just as bad as each other. settled.

ps. no affence but that was a noobish neg. i would delete it if i was u battery man AAA.

What gives you the right to say IM as bad as him. Mind your business if you don't want trouble and now your just as bad for opening an ended argument >.>

Archived