How to Make My Topics Noticed

ironmanben

Question

Okay, here's the deal. I made a Transformers set recently. But the thing is, no matter how many new cards I made, more than half of the posts were from me, notifying people who care to read it of updates. How can I get lots of posters on one of my topics? Teach me some good tricks to get comments out of people.

11 answers to this question

Nice mini guide griffin but edit the flashy graphic out' date=' many newbies will probably flock to this thread and start putting flashing images in their sigs, flashes = views = the possibility of epileptic kids = seizures, and I don't want YCM to get sued for this kind of stuff :)

[/quote']

Thanks and i love sie.............

Hey this is griffins mom. Griffin is having a siezure right now so he'll have to get back to you.

Nice mini guide griffin but edit the flashy graphic out, many newbies will probably flock to this thread and start putting flashing images in their sigs, flashes = views = the possibility of epileptic kids = seizures, and I don't want YCM to get sued for this kind of stuff :)

Here are a few tips on making your topics noticed

• Make your title look interesting! Threads like Pokevolution are popular partially because the title draws you in. Many n00bs make their titles say "Look at my cards!" and only newer people will look at them.

• Advertise! Advertise! ADVERTISE!!! spread the word by posting a link telling what it is in your sig. Maybe even make a flashy graphic or sig specifically for it. Just think as though you are trying to sell something. You need to draw people in. Also, show your face in every section to increase chances of becoming well known, and popular.

• Winning contests! this is probably the hardest (and longest) route, but you can improve results. I would love to see J-max's and Hunter's cards, but maybe not yugiohdude1234567890's cards because i don't know him as much.

That is just the surface, and I hope these help a lot!!!

This message was brought to you by Griffinsusername!!!

Archived