Naruto RP: War of the Villages

∑VÌl ÀNG€L

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but I read your RP and it seemed like fun.

Name:Zensaki Ryusei

Appearance:I suck at this but maybe my signature card will do?[spoiler=*Zensaki*] *48795.jpg*

Village: Nazogakure (small almost forgotten village in the lightning country.)

Clan description: The Ryusei clan was once a powerful clan but after the last ninja war all members were hunted down leaving them all but extinct. Zensaki was born years afterward and never learned of his heritage until his mother,succumbing to illness finally told him at age 5.He is now a Ninga recognized by Nazokage but due to the fact that there is not much there he went on his own mission to become more powerful and maybe revive his clan(he's looking for a wife).

Bloodline trait: The ryusei clan had the ability to reverse a persons natural element. though since Zensaki's element is lightning he has the ability to control darkness as well.The ryusei clan were also known for channeling the spirits of mythical creatures though Zensaki at the moment can only channel a Dragon spirit named Josep.

Main element: Lightning

other element's:Darkness

Jutsu: N/A

Unique Jutsu: Ryukensan, Ryuzenryouku.

Weapon's: He wields a large blade and is also proficent with his dual katanas.(He doesn't really have a rank, he's pretty much a mercenary that gives his earnings to his village.Should he still only have basic weapons?)

Archived