Crimson Crisis Preview

I might be going on Saturday. It's being held at "The Days of Knights" in my neck of da woods.

$24 Entry Fee. 5 Packs + a Limited Edition "Colossal Fighter/Assault Mode"......I like it.

Not sure what will come out of the packs. But i'm hoping for something good.

$24? for us its like $20 to get the cards and $5 for the tourny

which means your paying 25. they got you for another dollar.

I might be going on Saturday. It's being held at "The Days of Knights" in my neck of da woods.

$24 Entry Fee. 5 Packs + a Limited Edition "Colossal Fighter/Assault Mode"......I like it.

Niiiiice. It sucks that we're not even allowed to BRING our normal decks. But oh well....it's a day of fun.

Niiiiice. It sucks that we're not even allowed to BRING our normal decks. But oh well....it's a day of fun.

$20 for the cards. then $5 for the Normal tournoment which u can use your new cards in. And you dont have to do both. your probly only getting the cards for your $24 am i right?

$20 for the cards. then $5 for the Normal tournoment which u can use your new cards in. And you dont have to do both. your probly only getting the card for your $24 am i right?

No. Actually, the Entry Fee, the 5 packs, and Colossal Fighter are all included in the $24.

Archived