Crimson Crisis Preview

Definitely Blackwings, even though they'll only start kicking ass after Raging Battle - still, that's one sweet Tuner in Crimson Crisis already.

Also Tethys, even though I'm short on other big Fairies (only got one of each).

I'm also interested in Mr. OTK Dark Dive Bomber (whatever the name in English is) and personally, I'm also a fan of Frogs, which is nice since none of the Crimson Crisis ones appear to go over Rare.

Lastly, Wal of Thorns, just for another small boost for my Plant Deck and Arcanite Magician since I'm planning on building a Spell Counter deck when Lord of Magicians comes out. Now if only I could get two more Magical Exemplars... :/

I'd be interested in Royal Swamp Eel if I had three Coelacanth, but seeing as I only have one, it wouldn't make much of a difference.

Overall, I'm looking forward to Crimson Crisis, even though I don't care the slightest about the Assault theme. And on that note, Stardust Assault Mode ain't in Crimson Crisis. :P

Lastly' date=' Wal of Thorns, just for another small boost for my Plant Deck and Arcanite Magician since I'm planning on building a Spell Counter deck when Lord of Magicians comes out. Now if only I could get two more Magical Exemplars... :/

[/quote']

Magical Exemplar is coming out in the new Spellcaster Structure Deck along with Dark Red Enchanter and Summon Priest

XD

Lastly' date=' Wal of Thorns, just for another small boost for my Plant Deck and Arcanite Magician since I'm planning on building a Spell Counter deck when Lord of Magicians comes out. Now if only I could get two more Magical Exemplars... :/

[/quote']

Magical Exemplar is coming out in the new Spellcaster Structure Deck along with Dark Red Enchanter and Summon Priest

XD

It is?! :O

I don't remember seeing it on the OCG decklist... or is it only in the TCG variant? Anyway, who cares... sweeeet. Thanks for the info! :D

On that note, is Summon Priest confirmed in the TCG release of the Spellcaster deck?

I might be going on Saturday. It's being held at "The Days of Knights" in my neck of da woods.

$24 Entry Fee. 5 Packs + a Limited Edition "Colossal Fighter/Assault Mode"......I like it.

Not sure what will come out of the packs. But i'm hoping for something good.

$24? for us its like $20 to get the cards and $5 for the tourny

Archived