Atomix VS domi11  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Atomix VS domi11

• Atomix
    • domi11

[align=center]Simple, just vote!

Atomix

43237g.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned when there is 1 Machine-Type and 1 Rock-Type in your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed in battle by EARTH or DARK. When this card is destroyed, inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

domi11

194106.jpg

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned, by Tributing 1 monster with 2000 or more DEF. When this card is Summoned, you lose 500 Life Points. While this card is face-up on the field, all of your monsters gain 300 DEF. If this card is in Attack Position during your Standby Phase, switch this card in Defense Position. You must pay 300 Life Points during each of your End Phases. If you cannot, destroy this card.

Winner will give 1 rep to loser and loser will give two reps to winner.

~ VOTE ~

[/align]

Both cards are loaded with OCG errors.

I like domi11's card a bit more, though. A bunch of effectsmake him really good for defending, and Atomix's card is useful for... killing itself to do 1000 damage, while being immune to destruction by battle with Earths and Darks. If you want to do 1000 damage through its effect, why would he want to be immune to destruction?

Effect: Atomix > domi11

Atomix's effect is plain and simple , easier to play, and THAT'S THE GOOD PART of it.(you dont need to check thousand times if you either pay/lose/gain 300/500/2000 points...)

Image : domi11 > Atomix.

The image is awesome... (not much details, BG is creepy too)

So my final vote... I don't know really...

Archived