~ Pokemon RP ~ The War of Celebi and Jirachi ~ Started ~ Still Accepting ~

Freeshooter

Khaos Looked at the Legendary Dog and said "What am I doing!? this is a perfect opportunity to catch my very own Legendary Pokemon!"

He pulled out a Master Ball his Grandfather gave him, comoooon.

The ball hit suicine and sucked it in...

beep......

beep......

beep......

Khaos seemed wide eyed and he couldnt move for a moment, he said "Did.... I.... Just... Catch a Suicine!?!" "Oh my GOSH!!! I CAUGHT A SUICINE, ITS THE BEST DAY EVER!"

Kaiba walks down a Tree bridge when he is sucked into a Wormhole landing them in an Ocean. "What Where am i." "Sable." They spot a Lugia staring at them " WHOA! Go Aggron and Rhydon. Use Ice Beam And Thunder, Sableye use Dynamic Punch.!" All three pokemon attack the Lugia hurting it alot. "Go pokeball!" Kaiba catches the lugia. "How'd i manage that..."

After the group left Hoenn' date=' Two new teams have been made. Team Tempo. and Team Desiderio. They are after different Pokemon, but their intentions are to pit the Pokemon against each other. Do you choose to join them, or rebel against them?

[/quote']

ooc: this plot? says NOTHING about you HAVING TO BE FROM HOENN!

Khaos: What to do know? he asked himself as he was walking back staring in amazement at the ball

Khaos decided to walk back to the Mystical wonder where he caught Suicine.

Khaos: Go Suicine!!

Suicine Came out of the ball and began to sleep

Khaos: wow he must be tired.....

The Sleeping Suicine was a most Elegant Sight but Khaos got over it becuase he was trying to wake Suicine

Khaos walked over to the Legendary dog

Then he whispers in its ear "Su...I...Cine?"

Suicine wakes up, very calm and not aggressive at all, it seemed he accepted Khaos.

Khaos: Will you show me some moves Suicine?

Suicine then turns to the lake and makes water rise into a waterfall and crash into the trees without harming them.

Nick woke up soon after but he was in a different place he was in the cave of Registeel "Master ball go" he shouted Registeel was caught and now it was time to find Lyle

OoC: Please state how you found Registeel, not that you fell into the cave, and threw the ball at nothing then suddenly have Registeel.

Archived