(LOCK) Showdown 3 - Hunter V. BludMonkey (Re-Match) (Blud wins)

Huntar!

Whose card is Superior?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Whose card is Superior?

• Hunter's Card
    • BludMonkey's Card

[align=center]Here is another of my showdowns.

BludMonkey re-challenged me.

First to 15, or the most votes by Saturday night wins.

Hunter's Dark Violet Enchanter

43114.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, put 3 Trap Counters on it. Each time a Trap Card is activated, put 1 Trap Counter on this card. During your End Phase, if you control another face-up Spellcaster-Type monster, put 1 Trap Counter on this card. This card loses 100 ATK for each Trap Counter on it. Once per turn, you can remove 2 Trap Counters from this card to flip 1 face-up card face-down. If it is a monster, it is switched to face-down Defense Position.

Blud Monkey's Card

27737dmu.jpg

While this card is face-up on the field, it is also treated as Pyro-type. During your Draw Phase, instead of drawing a card, you can select one card from your opponent's hand and add it upside-down to your hand. During the Battle Phase, you can discard 1 card from your hand. If you do, this card can attack twice this turn. If the card you discarded was upside-down, it is placed back into your opponent's Deck, the Deck is shuffled, and your opponent draws 2 cards.

May the best Cardmaker, and card, win.

Please post AND vote.[/align]

Ocg: 2 errors on bludmonkey's card. Hunter wins.

Pics: Equal.

Originality: Bludmonkey wins easily.

Balance:

Hunter - Good, fairly useful and well designed.

Bludmonkey - Assuming you can use the upside-down card, broken. Adding cards from your opponent's hand to yours is a bad concept. Not only will it be in most occasions useless, but it's still generates incredible advantage for yourself while starving your opponent of cards. That little bonus at the end for your opponent ups your score a bit though.

Overall: Hunter wins slightly.

Ocg: 2 errors on bludmonkey's card. Hunter wins.

Pics: Equal.

Originality: Bludmonkey wins easily.

Balance:

Hunter - Good' date=' fairly useful and well designed.

Bludmonkey - Assuming you can use the upside-down card, broken. Adding cards from your opponent's hand to yours is a bad concept. Not only will it be in most occasions useless, but it's still generates incredible advantage for yourself while starving your opponent of cards. That little bonus at the end for your opponent ups your score a bit though.

Overall: Hunter wins slightly.

[/quote']

Well written. Thanks for being honest. :)

Meh, it was really hard to choose. BludMonkey made the upside-down concept. I say Hunter because it really helps you. EX. You use Hunter's card to flip face-down Call of the Haunted, you control it, and 1 monster was affected. It wont go to the Graveyard, and you can do it again...and again...and again.

Blud monkey, bad OCG with "upside down". You would recognise a card that isnot your own, you can just add it to your had, example:Exchange. But, nontheless, your cards better. BLUD MONKEY

I think you may very well achieve your goal blud monkey. I think many will find your superior. I just think Hunter has a bad image, a REALLY wierd and bad effect.

Archived