(LOCK) Showdown 3 - Hunter V. BludMonkey (Re-Match) (Blud wins)

Huntar!

Whose card is Superior?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Whose card is Superior?

• Hunter's Card
    • BludMonkey's Card

bro its not like any other effect. Its completly wrong. We understand wbhat you meant, but you portrayed it wrong. And Blud Monkey, be carefull. After you win, he might call your card boring and say he cant rep you because clicking your profile might be boring.

what i mean by the effect to, is that its just weird for the loss of attack. its flipping the card over effect isnt a good enough effect to have the risk of an already low atk mon being constantly lowered waiting for attack.

bro its not like any other effect. Its completly wrong. We understand wbhat you meant' date=' but you portrayed it wrong. And Blud Monkey, be carefull. After you win, he might call your card boring and say he cant rep you because clicking your profile might be boring.[hr']

what i mean by the effect to, is that its just weird for the loss of attack. its flipping the card over effect isnt a good enough effect to have the risk of an already low atk mon being constantly lowered waiting for attack.

Your vote seems rather biased. Re-using a Trap Card or Flip effect monster is well worth the measly loss of 100 ATK, and if you read the card it's actually gaining 100 ATK because you took off 2 Trap Counters to flip the card in the first place...

bro its not like any other effect. Its completly wrong. We understand wbhat you meant' date=' but you portrayed it wrong. And Blud Monkey, be carefull. After you win, he might call your card boring and say he cant rep you because clicking your profile might be boring.[hr']

there's a reason why this card has 2100 def and enough said by the others

like kb said, if you can use the cards u snatched from your opponent then this card is uber broken. because u said "select" i assume u can see ur opponent's hand therefore u have an advantage of controlling ur opponent's current considering u can either take the card for ur own uses or to kill ur opponent's strategies. also discarding a card is optional. the overall concept is original and i like it.

Thank you, Hidden. But this is basically a tie. I have one more showdown before I actually beat him.

Anyway, that was a good fight, Hunter! Can't wait for the tiebreaker! :)

Blud' date=' dont go around srsly bragging either... cus' thats just rude.

[/quote']

Don't worry about that. Like I said, I will be a good opponent! :D

Archived