Pokemon RP The Pokemon God's Destruction (LOCK please part 2 coming soon =D)

Silver The Hedgehog

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"OK, thanks Pete," said Jade as she carefully made her way down the hill. Then she stopped. "Stuff walking down, let's do this the fun way. Dewgong, ice beam!" An ice slide was formed, helped by the rain. Jade sat down and, with Dewgong and Delibird in her arms, said, "See you later Peter! Race you down hill!" She pushed off and went sliding down much faster than she would have done walking.

"It's alright Pete, it wasn't a terribly brilliant landing to be honest. Did you say Team Rocket? If those villains are nearby, I'm kicking the stuffing out of them." She saw Peter's pointing. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

"Thanks Pete," grinned Jade. "Actually I've just remembered I've got a friend here as well, I haven't seen her for ages though ... she should be pretty easy to find, she's a local Beauty Contest winner, we've got to look for a Charmander with a red ribbon..."

OoC: I'm going to do the news. I cannot ensure that this'll be the permanent news for now, if shadowchidori255 denies it, but I'll try.

Hello Sinnoh Region, this is Bess Smith here for the news. It seems to be that these strange occurances have been happening again, from the drought in Sunnyshore to the obsessive snowing in Sandgem to the flood in the area next to Veilstone, the weather is going crazy in the Sinnoh Region. Now lets move on to the weather.

Hello, and I'm Helen covering the news. It is expected that it will be burning hot in Veilstone, while Pastoria will have a lot of wind. Don't expect to find many pokemon in these harsh conditions, so Trainers are advised to stay inside. That'll be all.

And that wraps up our news today folks, see you tomorrow.

"So this has been going on for a while, huh." Wayne asked.

Archived