Pokemon RP The Pokemon God's Destruction (LOCK please part 2 coming soon =D)

Silver The Hedgehog

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wayne searched with Robert in the cave, then found a waterfall. "Do you have a water pokemon?" Robert asked. "No, not on me right now," Wayne replied, "but we could fly up there." They flew up, then found themselves in a maze. As they were navigating through the maze, they found a trainer. "Hello, people," the Trainer said, "I won't let you go unless you defeat me in battle." Wayne accepted, and got his first pokemon out. "Go, Flygon!"

The Trainer was particularly easy for Wayne, since he was still on his adventure. Wayne and Robert continued looking for the exit, and soon found it. They were lead to a big chamber, and then a Bagon ran to their legs, attempting a headbutt. Wayne and Robert dodged it, then Robert took out a Gligar. It used a gust, then the Bagon was knocked back. The Bagon then produced fire in his mouth and spurt out tiny embers that burned the Gligar. The Gligar then used Gust followed by Steel Wing that knocked out the Bagon. Then, Robert threw a pokeball at the Bagon, and it was sucked in and sucsessfully captured.

Wayne then looked up. He looked back down, because what he just saw couldn't be real. He looked at Robert, but he seemed to be frozen. What was weird was that everything was frozen, as if they all were stuck in time...

Wayne now knew that he wasn't dreaming. The strange pokemon started talking about- wait, talking pokemon, well, that's weird- well, it started talking about the weather and why it was strange. It explained that the Original One was reawaking and causing chaos on the world. Wayne had asked why the Original One was doing this, but the pokemon just frowned, indicating that it was not to be told. Wayne, after they were done talking, noticed that the pokemon started dissappearing, and when it did, things started moving again as if nothing had happened, and the time between capturing Bagon and now didn't happen. All Wayne could think about is where the other Elite Trainers could be.

Archived