YCM CARD OF THE DAY~CARD 5 IS UP

Nukyasu

Every day or so i will choose my favourite card that i find and post it here.

P.S. i got the idea from God Kaze

Card #1: Collector of the lost (RHOLOWIE)

Protector.jpg

This card would be used atleast twice in my deck. If you are loosing a duel and your opponents has blue eyes white dragon on the field and you have 2 spellcatsers on the field. You destroy them and you summon sorcerer of dark magic. Then this is where this card comes in. You can use its effect and then you can clear your opponents field. Then next turn you will not lose the duel.

Also, if this card is in your graveyard while you have 2 monster reincarnations in your hand, you may get 2 cards from your graveyard and then you can use this cards effect.

Cards to use with this:

Monster Reincarnation (2)

dark magician

magical library

Sorcerer of dark magic

Lord of D

Blue eyes white dragon

Thousand Eyes Idol

overall rating: 9.5/10

Card 2: Final Blow (OLD MASTER)

1ihr4l.jpg

This card can be used when you are loosing and you have a great monster in your graveyard. You can get it back and practically win in one turn when you play that card.

This card would be best used if you had a card that could send a card to the graveyard from your hand. It would also be good if a fusion monster was destroyed.

Cards To Use With:

A strong monster

A card that can send a strong monster from your hand to the graveyard

Ookazi ( to win easier)

8/10

Card 3: Angel Of Choice (Chaos_Remix)

AngelofChoice.jpg

This card is good because you get to choose what type it is. Also, it cna gain alot of attack if your opponnet has alot of weak monsters at the top[ of there deck.

Also, this card would be good to summon 2 at a time. This would be because then you could have a card that was fairy and fiend.

Cards to use with:

Monster Reincarnation

Fissure

black pendant

double attack

overall rating: 9.5/10

Card #4: Sea Dragon (speed dragon90)

Sea20Dragon.jpg

This card would go well in a water deck. If you had 2 off these cards and a level 4 monster that had 2000 ATK and 100 DEF then that would be a fabulous card to use with this.

Id also like to say that you could use it well with monster reincarnation. If this were the life points You:100 Opponent: 1000 then this would be a great card in the middle of a duel.

Cards to use with:

Monster reincarnation (2)

A strong level 4 water monster

A water field card

overall rating: 9/10

Card #5: Tanuki/Rabbit (God Kaze)

TanukiRabbit1.jpg

this is a new thing to the yugioh game. you can play one side and you have to flip it to summon the card. It would be used good in a deck with cards like man eater bug and time wizard. It’s a new twist and would be a bit confusing to get used to but I would atleast 2 of these types in my deck.

I chose this card because it has a low attack and defence but it has a great effect. This is a really good card in any deck. I think GK should send it to Kazuki Takahashi to make it a real type of card. It may be a bit confusing but when you get used to it, it can be a phantom card.

Cards to use this card with:

Man Eater bug

Time Wizard

Polymerization

Baby dragon

Thousand dragon

Overall rating: 10/10

Card #6: Keremaralen (supreme gamemaster Yddisac)

prisonjpgset1cctset2045le4.jpg

This would be a great card against someone if they had a swords of revealing light and spellbinding circle on the field (and other annoying spell and trap cards).

You could destroy stupid cards in a flash by just playing this card. it may be a bit overpowered but ohwell, it can come in handy if you want to win a duel. i say limited list.

Cards to use with this card:

Blue eyes white dragon

2 level 4 or lower monsters

swords of revealing light

overall rating: 8.5/10

I don't think this card was actually designed to do what you explained. Sorceror of Dark Magic has 3200 ATK, so it could wipe out BEWD by attacking, and won't have to be removed from play. In the situation you gave, the only reason I can find to remove SODM from play is to avoid Trap cards you might be afraid of.

This card works best with some of the D.D. Monsters, who will return if you remove them from play. Say your opponent had a monster with 1800 ATK, and you had Collector of the Lost and D.D. Warrior. You can remove your Warrior and get rid of their monster. At your next Standby Phase, your warrior will return to you, and you can use the effect again. This effect can loop and loop, and possibly lock your opponent down. Having 2 on the field at the same time could be trouble, and due to how many D.D. cards can return once they are removed from play, I think this card might be Limited. Overall, it deserves 8.5/10 in my opinion.

Good Uses:

-Can be used to avoid Traps

-Gets pass Swords of Revealing Light

-Good Combos with D.D. Cards

-Decent defense points

-Can get rid of buggers like Spirit Reaper and D.Hero Defender

Bad Uses:

-Has low ATK

-Might leave you open for heavy damage

To me, it seems the Pros outweigh the Cons here. It's a great card, so keep up the good work, Rholowie!

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

So, are you going to rate it now or not?

PS: The FERP you signed up for has started.

PPS: I've continued my duel against you.

Archived