Movie/TV star contest (JUDGES NEEDED)

<}Alpha Frogodile{>

This is a card contest where you create the best card of a movie/TV star. Here is what Gives it points.

1) The card needs to fit the person. Ex: Daniel Radcliffe would be somehow connected with spells (You can still use him).

2) The card is not overpowered or underpowered.

3) The card has a good pic.

4) The card is not changed by your opinion. Ex: Don't make Miley Cyrus destructive because you think she destroys peoples minds.

5) The card has correct OCG.

6) The card does not have Set ID's, Circulation, serial number, Etc. that say something. Ex: The card should not have a circulation that says MADE BY TDLOE or something like that.

• You will get a point for each of these that you have. If there is a tie for first, there will be a round 2. You can change your card name once.
  • No spamming or you are banned. I don't want to put up a banned list, but I will if I have to.
  • Those who wish to enter, just say so. Round 1 ends 2 weeks after the first person enters or when all the slots are filled up. There will only be 10 contestants max.
  • 2 points to enter. 1st gets 2 + reps and 20 points. 2nd gets 1 + rep and 10 points.

Contestants: Scores:

1:Nitemare452 4.5

2:owen486 2

3:Batteryman AAA 4

4:Windfang 3

5:Outlaw2313 4

6:PARANOiA_brother_Sparky 3.5

7:ironmanben 4

8:ozxander 5

9:Bretnova 5

10:Michael1papermario 1.5

Round 1 winners:

1st: oxzander and Bretnova. You two will advance to round 2, where the winner of that round will advance to 1st and the loser will claim 2nd. Round 2 will be the same, except for 2 things.

1: You can not use a card that has been entered in this tournament.

2: There will be a panel of judges giving a rating. If you would like to be a judge, just say so (Don't PM me. I'm horrible at answering PMs. here is the judge list.

P.S. Honorable mention for Nitemare452, who came in a close third.

1:tdloe

2:PARANOiA_brother_Sparky

3:Outlaw2313

4:Nitemare452

5:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edit: here's my entry:

221678.jpg

Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned you can Special Summon one Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard. While this card is in face-up Attack Position, negate the effects of any Spell or Trap Card that targets 1 Warrior-Type monster you control.

Here's my card. Just click on the spoiler...

[spoiler=The Prince of Darkness]

170467k.jpg

[spoiler=Card Text (Its Long):]

When this card is Summoned, search your deck for 1 "Randy Rhoads" monster and add it to your hand. The deck is then shuffled. This card gains 100 ATK for each "Black Sabbath" monster you control. When this card destroys one of your opponent's LIGHT monsters, place one "Heavy Metal" counter on this card(Max 6). This card gains 100 DEF for each counter placed on it. When this card is selected as the target of an attack by a LIGHT monster, remove 3 tokens to negate the attack. Once per turn, if this card has 3 or more "Heavy Metal" counters on it, you can choose 1 monster your opponent controls, and switch its position. When this card is destroyed, remove it from play instead.

Archived