A Lot of different Digimon, Yu-gi-oh, Pokemon and Real life cards

um how am i spamming sir i guess i am just like you

I am far from being like you.

This is for REAL LIFE DECKS. This is NOT a REAL LIFE DECK' date=' but a single, made-up card.

You sir, are very noobish. May an h POKé stomp on you.

[/quote']

lol, agreed.

Hello Spammer. *Reported.*

lol i have in real life a thestalos the firestorm monarch i also have kuraz and caius.

That is not a real deck. That is random cards you just named. Post this in the actual forum.

This is for REAL LIFE DECKS. This is NOT a REAL LIFE DECK' date=' but a single, made-up card.

[/quote']

lol, agreed.

lol i have in real life a thestalos the firestorm monarch i also have kuraz and caius.

That is not a real deck. That is random cards you just named. Post this in the actual forum.

tell you what i will just make cards instead talking to people i can't understand K.

[/quote']

lol, agreed.

tell you what i will just make cards instead talking to people i can't understand K.

tell you what i will just attack you instead of letting you post your crap in the wrong place K.

Are you really so dumb that you can't understand what we are saying?

[/quote']

lol, agreed.

tell you what i will just attack you instead of letting you post your crap in the wrong place K.

Are you really so dumb that you can't understand what we are saying?

shut the HELL up you Jackass wannabe.

if anyone is a noob you two are HA HA HA HA HA HA

Stop Spamming.

i am not spamming. you are all the same you thunk you're funking choices are the best well they're NOT so leave me the hell alone.

Archived