A Lot of different Digimon, Yu-gi-oh, Pokemon and Real life cards

Hello Spammer. *Reported.*

Hello Idiot. *Reported.*

If you can't even understand that the YOUR DECK section is not a place for your pop culture cards' date=' I think we know who is the real idiot here.

Pm a mod to move this, or it will be locked. In fact, it might be locked anyways. You're missing image credit.

[/quote']

why don't you go wipe you're but with you're tongue and then talk to me.

Okay then.............

I am not trying to argue or whatever you call it.

Just post the names of your cards here with the deck recipe here and then we will help make it better.

ok

spell cards:1x ectoplasmer 1x mausoleum of the emperor 1x double summon 1x big bang shot 1x cold wave 1x snatch steal 1x ribbon of rebirth 1x rush recklessly 1x flint 1x yami 1x dian keto the cure master 1x lightning vortex 1x card destruction 1x mega morph 1x different dimension capsule 1x meteor of destruction 1x change of heart 1x dark hole 1x spell shattering arrow 1x dark room of nightmare 1x synchro boost 1x swords of revealing light 1x heavy storm 1x delinquent duo 1x soul release 1x shallow grave 1x different dimension reincarnation 1x graceful charity 1x premature burial 1x malevolent nuzzler 1x horn of the unicorn 1x ekibyo drakmord 1x mask of brutality 1x dark world dealings 1x monster reborn 1x black pendant 1x swords of concealing light 1x jam breeding machine 1x brain control.

Okay then.............

I am not trying to argue or whatever you call it.

Just post the names of your cards here with the deck recipe here and then we will help make it better.

ok

spell cards:1x ectoplasmer 1x mausoleum of the emperor 1x double summon 1x big bang shot 1x cold wave 1x snatch steal 1x ribbon of rebirth 1x rush recklessly 1x flint 1x yami 1x dian keto the cure master 1x lightning vortex 1x card destruction 1x mega morph 1x different dimension capsule 1x meteor of destruction 1x change of heart 1x dark hole 1x spell shattering arrow 1x dark room of nightmare 1x synchro boost 1x swords of revealing light 1x heavy storm 1x delinquent duo 1x soul release 1x shallow grave 1x different dimension reincarnation 1x graceful charity 1x premature burial 1x malevolent nuzzler 1x horn of the unicorn 1x ekibyo drakmord 1x mask of brutality 1x dark world dealings 1x monster reborn 1x black pendant 1x swords of concealing light 1x jam breeding machine 1x brain control.

trap cards:2x mind haxorz 2x sakuretsu armor 1x trap hole 1x torrential tribute 1x telepathic power 1x nutrient z 1x return soul 1x synchro deflector 1x remote revenge 1x ultimate offering 1x magic cylinder 1x pyramid of light 1x d. d. dynamite 1x scrap iron scarecrow 1x doppelganger 1x cemetery bomb 1x ominous fortunetelling 1x royal decree 1x trap of darkness 1x divine wrath 1x magic drain 1x tragedy 1x skull lair 1x triggered summon 1x call of the haunted 1x shadow spell 1x bad reaction to simochi 1x type zero magic crusher.

Just stop arguing it isn't helping -_-

Agreed. We should just stop arguing. He refuses to listen so lets save our breath for something else.

Agreed i will stop

and finally monster cards: 2x dark jeroid 2x witch of the black forest 2x snipe hunter 1x double coston 1x mad dog of darkness 1x kuriboh 1x samsara kaiser 1x sphinx teleia 1x giant orc 1x super conductor tyranno 1x plague wolf 1x d.d. warrior lady 1x exiled force 1x chaosrider gustaph 1x andro sphinx 1x the incarnate 1x the creator 1x summoned skull 1x umbral soul 1x theinen the great sphinx 1x banisher of the light 1x breaker the magical the warrior 1x colossal fighter 1x caius the shadow monarch 1x wall of illusion 1x dark hunter 1x gaia soul the combustible collective 1x krebons 1x patrician of darkness 1x despair from the dark 1x marie the fallen one 1x telekinetic shocker 1x d. d. survivor 1x silva warlord of dark world 1x dark resonator 1x kycoo the ghost destroyer. that is it.

and to all of you who are still here im sorry for what i said.

Archived