LOCK

Angel Of Death

158379f.jpg

You can discard 1 Water-Type monster to Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card was Special Summoned by this way, inflict 200 damage to your opponent for the total Level of all other Water-Type monsters on the field. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Level 5 or higher Water-Type monster from your Graveyard to inflict 800 damage to your opponent. If this card would be destroyed by battle, you can take 2000 damage instead.

you need to put a end date...and im in

178320e.jpg

Effect

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This Card can only be Special Summoned by, removing from play 2 Fire type monsters. When this Card is Summoned inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent times the number of Fire type monsters removed from play.

I shall enter!

101372wll.jpg

Effect:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 Insect-Type and 1 Psychic-Type monster you control or from your hand. This card loses 300 ATK for each of your unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zones. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon it to your opponent's side of the field. If this card was Special Summoned this way, the controller cannot conduct their Draw Phase.

I join!!. My card:

27671pow.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.

When this card is Synchro Summoned, select up to 2 monsters on the field. The selected monsters cannot declare an attack or change their Battle Position until your next turn and their effect(s) are negated. Once per turn, you can remove from play up to 3 WATER monsters from your hand to Put 3 "Ice counters" on all monsters your opponent control. This card gains 200 ATK for each "Ice counter" on the field.

I'll enter , Time to win.

161015e.jpg

During your opponent's Battle Phase, your opponent must attack this monster with any Attack Position monsters they control. When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard, destroy all monsters your opponent controls. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon this card from the Graveyard during your next Standby Phase.

Just crown me already the winner!

heres my card

1337noob2.png

[spoiler=effect] This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a Level 7 or lower monster. When this card is Summoned, increase the ATK and DEF of this card x400 for every card in your Graveyard that turn. During each player's Standby Phase, decrease the ATK and DEF of this card x200. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict Life Points equal to the half the amount of this card's ATK to your Life Points.

27737hwv.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card is unaffected by Trap cards. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can Discard 1 Spell card from your hand to select and take control of 1 Set Spell or Trap card your opponent controls. That card cannot be activated until your next Standby Phase. If that card is destroyed before activation, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. This card cannot attack or activate it's effect on the turn this effect was applied.

its free so why not, i'm in

129512c.jpg

[spoiler=lore]This card is cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card is only can be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 monster you control. If this card is Summoned,place number of Rage Counter on this card equal than number of card(s) on your hand. Increase this card's ATK by 100 for each Rage Counter on this card. Once per turn, at your opponent's End Phase, you can remove 1 Rage Counter on this card to swicth Battle Position of all monster on your opponent's field.

Im in.card:205862wvr.jpg

Tree Fairy+Mystic Warrior+Evil Hero Jane x.

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all face-up Level 4 or lower monsters are changed to Attack Position and cannot change their Battle Position except by card effects. When this card attacks, no Trap Cards can be activated. this card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects as long as it remains in face-up Defense Position. Once per turn, during either players' turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to change the Battle Position of this card. When this card is destroyed, increase the ATK of all Level 4 or lower Fairy-Type monsters you control by 500 until your opponent's next Standby Phase.

Archived