My Freakin' DS

Lazer Yoshi

Well, yesterday, I carried my DS with me while walking. I trip over something, and kinda fell on it. I picked it up, and turned it on. It was fine.

But today, it won't turn on. When I recharge it, the Orange Light comes on. Close, but no cigar.

I think it might be that the internal battery is screwed up.

I REALLY need some help here. If this gets locked, that's okay. I just need some help here.

-Yoshi

Call Nintendo, send your DS there, they'll fix it, for a price of course. And next time, pray to God that you don't trip over something like that again. And yeah, the battery might be screwed up, if it's not turning on, hit it, and try turning it on again. If that doesn't work, send it to Nintendo.

You SURE they'll fix it? And for how much? The same price as a DS?

Yeah' date=' I know I'm asking a ton of questions, but I'm kinda freaked out right now.

[/quote']

I have no clue, my DS is broken also, and I'm trying to get it sent also, but with the economy so low, we can't send it. They'll tell you the price I believe, and with it, you'll get a warranty with it also. It takes a few days, they might send you a new one.

It costs like $80 to have them fix up my Wii, so I would likely be the same for the DS.

If that is the case your better of saving up then for a new DS, get a Lite, or even an i.

Side from those two things I don't know what else you can do.

Since the thread has full filled it's purpose I’m going to lock it. It will be on the first page for a while so if any one else has a better answer they can pm you.

Archived