Finished!!!

God-Card-Master

Who has the better card?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who has the better card?

• God-Card-Master
    • dorgeismydog

The Dragon Master of Darkness is a specially HOLOed red ees darkness, red eyes darkness metal dragon is an existing card, Sharp blade dragons pic is overused, common dragon isn't a tuner, tuners aren't vanillas, ice dragons card lore is wrong, all OCG isn't the best, even though they both need work dorge get's my vote

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm. That is a good point. Ive never seen a non-effect Tuner monster ... oh wait yes I have .... that lvl 1 water spirit skull thingy. So dorge is fine. The only thing is you said Tuner before dragon. I think that's backwards.

BTW. Up to how many votes are you guys going? I think the winner is clear.

they both kinda suck no offence, but i think dorgeismydog gets it, but i can help a little with OCG God-Card-Master

[spoiler=OCG]1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner monster

In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card. When this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, increase your Life Points by 500.

Card 1 get my vote becouse for better effect' date='ballance,pic,name,...

[/quote']

Card 1 lacks all Dark Synchro ness, and the card name already exists in the TCG. So they fail harder. I explain this, as some people don't get it.

Archived