Let's play Yugioh! No, Pokemon... Wait... BOTH! [POKEPLUSHIE SUPPORT CARDS!]

Assegai

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Act as if Wipeout isn't there.

Anyways, I love your new effects! I guess you like the idea of the adding counters with amount of levels I see. ^_^ I was gonna use that for every pokemon but then every one of them would be carbon copies.

Also, for adding pokecounters, it's "Put (counters) on this card" and not add. ^_- Just telling ya.

Thanks!

Also, I'm not having it for all of them either. Some stayed the same, and some will have Life Point costs to get out, depending on their power. Lugia ex is a tough one to consider. It's said to be the strongest pokemon card at the moment, or at least one of the strongest. There will probably be a Life-Point and tribute cost for that one.

You are a liar and a hypocrite' date=' Assegai.

You lied by saying you would stop arguing, and you are a hypocrite by saying I shouldn't. SOOOOOO, you fail, please move these cards to a less amazing forum, it's really messing things up here.[hr']

Ha! Noob took the cards down! XD

YOURE THE ONE WHO CAUSED HIM TO RETALIATE, WIPEOUT! YOU ARE THE HYPOCRITE, SAYING THEY WERE CRAP, WHICH THEY ARE NOT, THEN BROWN-NOSING, SAYING THEY WEREN'T, THEN GOING BACK AGAIN!!! YOU ARE A PETTY CHILD, WIPEOUT. AN IMMATURE WASTE OF SPACE!! GET OFF THIS FORUM!!! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME BY ME!! Assegai, I am truly sorry for this, but he's gone back to his old ways!

J-max's LVX

It got a 15 and a 12 out of 10.

Yours- 9/10

And you wonder where I get this from...

Are you really that much of a dumbass? Just because some person incapable of grading cards gives a Mod some unreasonable grade doesn't mean it's instantly amazing and the other isn't.

Also, I like how you ignored my grade for that card and how you treated 9/10 like it was a bad score.

You know you're jealous.

WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE A CONCEITED LITTLE TURD IN CLOTHES! YOU INSULT PEOPLE, TREATING THEM LIKE DIRT WHEN YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MADE A SIGLE, SODDING CARD YET! COME ON, TOUGH GUY. IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN ASSEGAI, OR J-MAX, OR ME (IF YOU WANNA CHALLENGE ME TOO), BRING IT. Assegai, again I'm sorry, and you're right ratings don't matter. I propose a contest between you and Wipeout, to see who deserves to bad-mouth the other.

Finding better pics starts

Now:

Also, mind telling me which are bad? I know Kadabra is, also probably piplup...

EDIT: Just PM me all the OCG errors you find as well as any cards with bad pics. I'll put this up on the front page.

Fixing an ocg error is 1 +rep, finding a better pic if +2.

Archived