Let's play Yugioh! No, Pokemon... Wait... BOTH! [POKEPLUSHIE SUPPORT CARDS!]

Assegai

Due to Lostletter227 allowing me to use their brilliant idea, new additions to fit the new Evolution requirements. Thanks for your time.

Just PM me all the OCG errors you find as well as any cards with bad pics. Fixing an ocg error is 1 +rep.

IF IT'S INFECTED, IT'S FROM ESEPIBE!

Okay, though I DO hope some of these can make it to Pokevolution, these cards are just ones I can think of from the top of my head. I have some of the cards, and info on the Pokemon, like Giratina being able to transfer dimension to dimension, help shape their effect.

So, here we go!

222059ghb.jpg

Effect: When this card is Special Summoned, you can select 1 Level 4 or lower monster your opponent controls. The selected monster cannot attack for 3 of your opponent's turns. You can pay 1000 Life Points for this card to not be selected the target of any attacks for 1 of your opponent's turns. If you do this, this card cannot attack or use this effect next turn.

222059.jpg

Effect: Once per turn, you can change the Attribute of this monster. When this card is attacked, decrease the ATK of the attacking monster by 500 for the Damage Step only. If this monster attacks a Level 4 or lower monster and destroys it, you can pay 1000 Life Points to take control of the monster instead.

222059q.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing "Rayquaza" and "Deoxys" from your hand or Deck. This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of a Trap Card. If this card attacks Level 4 or lower "Pokemon" monster, take control of that card until your End Phase.

222059x.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing 3 DARK "Pokemon" monsters from your hand. When this card is Summoned, randomly select 1 card from your opponent's hand and remove it from play. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you take damage equal to half of this monster's attack.

222059e.jpg

Effect: Once per turn, you can negate the effect of 1 Spell or Trap Card and destroy the card. When this card destroys a monster, place an amount of Pokemon Counters on this card equal to the Level of the destroyed monster(max 3). Remove 3 Pokemon Counters from this card to add 1 "Lucario" from your Deck to your hand.

222059sqc.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing "Lucario" from the field in Face-up Attack Position. When this card is Advance Summoned, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on your opponent's field. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to see your opponent's hand and select and remove 1 card from play.

222059j.jpg

Effect: This card gains 100 ATK for every Plant-Type monster you control. This card can be Released to Advance Summon "Ivysaur" from your hand or Deck.

222059wmw.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing "Bulbasaur" from your field in Face-up Attack Position. This card gains 200 ATK for every Plant-Type monster you control. When this card destroys a monster, place on it an amount of Pokemon Counters equal to the level of the destroyed monster(max 7). Remove 7 Pokemon Counters from this card to add 1 "Venusaur" from your Deck to your hand.

222059niy.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing "Ivysaur". When this card is summoned, you can select one level 4 or lower FIRE monster your opponent controls and decrease its DEF by 500. This card gains 300 ATK for every Plant-Type monster you control.

222059.jpg

Effect: This card gains 100 ATK for every FIRE monster you control. If this card attacks a Plant-Type monster, increase its ATK by 100. If this card attacks a WATER monster, decrease its ATK by 100.

That's all for today! I'm sleepy...

Wait. I want to finish this one while it is still on my mind.

222059a.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing "Charmander" from the field in face-up Attack Position. When this card battles with a EARTH monster, increase this cards ATK by 300 during the Damage Step only. When this card battles a WATER monster, decrease its ATK by 100 during the Damage Step only. When this card destroys another monster, add an amount of Pokemon Counters equal to the Level of the destroyed monster (Max 6). Remove 6 Pokemon Counters from this card to add 1 "Charizard" from your Deck to your hand.

222059bcg.jpg

Effect: This card gains 100 DEF for every WATER monster you control. During your Standby phase, this card can be Released in face-up Defense Position to Advance Summon "Gastrodon - East Sea" from your hand or Deck.

222059jpx.jpg

Effect: This card gains 200 DEF for every WATER monster you control. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Summon it on the field in face-up Defense Position. If "Gastrodon - West Sea" is on the field, this card gains 700 ATK.

Note* Shellos and Gastrodon are basically meant to be blockers, since its stated they can regenerate.

Probably for an hour or two, I'll be searching for better images and scanning multiple times for OCG errors, so I haven't killed this board, I', just going off to improve upon it...

Pikachu keeps knawing at me, though. Here... NOW I'll be gone for a bit.

222059.jpg

Effect: This card gains 100 ATK for every Thunder-Type monster you control. When this card battles a Machine-Type monster, increase this card's ATK by 300 during the Damage Step only. When this card destroys a monster, add an amount of Pokemon Counters to this card equal to the Level of the destroyed monster(Max 3). Remove 3 Pokemon Counters from this card to add 1 "Raichu" from your Deck to your hand.

222059l.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing "Pikachu" from the field in face-up Attack Position. This card gains 200 ATK for every Thunder-Type monster you control. When this card battles a Machine-Type monster, increase the ATK of this card by 500 during the Damage Step only.

222059.jpg

Effect: This card gains 100 ATK for every WATER monster you control. This card can be Released in face-up Attack Position to Advance Summon "Wartortle" from your hand or Deck.

222059p.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by the effect of "Squirtle". This card gains 200 ATK for every WATER monster you control. When this card destroys a monster, place an amount of Pokemon Counters on this card equal to the Level of the destroyed monster(Max 6). Remove 6 Pokemon Counters from this card to add 1 "Blastoise" from your Deck to your hand.

222059v.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing "Wartortle". This card gains 200 ATK for every WATER monster you control(except for this card). As long as this card in on the field, no other WATER monsters you control can be selected the target of an attack.

Porygon was hard to do, especially with the info given on it. Here it is, though.

222059p.jpg

Effect: When this card battles a monster, it's ATK increases by the Level of the monster it battles x 100 during the Damage Step only. This card can be Released during your Standby Phase to Advance Summon "Porygon 2".

222059sil.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by the effect of "Porygon". When this card battles another monster, it's ATK is increased by the Level of the monster it battles x 100. When this card destroys a monster, put on it an amount of Pokemon Counters equal to the Level of the destroyed monster(Max 6). Remove 6 Pokemon Counters from this card to hand 1 "Porygon-Z" from your Deck to your hand.

222059lwy.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by the effect of "Porygon 2". When this card battles a monster, increase the ATK of the level of the monster it battles x 100 During the Damage Step only. Once per turn, you can roll a six-sided die. If you roll a 6, the ATK of this card becomes 3000 until the End Phase.

222059.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing "Porygon-Z" in face-up Attack Position. When this card battles a monster, the ATK of this card is increased by Level of the monster x 200 during the Damage Step only. Once per turn, you can roll a 6-sided die. If you roll a 6, the ATK of this card becomes 3500 until the End Phase.

222059b.jpg

Effect: This card gains 100 ATK for every FIRE monster you control. This card can be Released in face-up Attack Position to Advance Summon "Combusken" from your hand or Deck.

Torchic's evolutions become cards with effects including counters, so that isn't it's only effect.

Now with LUGIA! Yay!

222059wae.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing 2 LIGHT Pokemon monsters. This card can be treated as any Attribute. This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for every "Zapdos", "Arcticuno", and "Moltress" on the field. Once per turn, you can roll a 6-sided die. If you roll a 5 or higher, select and destroy one Level 6 or lower monster your opponent controls.

Darkrai and Darkrai LV X coming up!

222059.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing two DARK Pokemon. This card gains 100 ATK for every DARK monster you control. Once per turn, you can flip a coin. If heads, select one monster your opponent controls and put it into face-down Defense Position.

222059.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing "Darkrai" in face-up Attack Position. When this card is summoned, you can select and destroy one Level 4 or lower LIGHT monster your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can roll a 6-sided die. If 1, 3, or 5, all monsters your opponent controls are put into face-down Defense Position. If a monster that is put into face-down Defense Position has a FLIP effect, destroy the card instead.

222059.jpg

Effect: This card gains 100 ATK for every WATER monster you control. During your standby phase, this card can be Released in face-up Attack Position to Advance Summon "Gastrodon - West Sea" from your hand or Deck.

222059k.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by the effect of "Shellos - West Sea". This card gains 200 ATK for every WATER monster you control. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Summon it on the field in face-up Attack Position. If "Gastrodon - East Sea" is on the field, this card gains 700 DEF.

222059b.jpg

Effect: This card gains 100 ATK for every Spellcaster you control. During your Standby Phase, this card can be summoned in Face-up Attack Position to Advance Summon "Kadabra" from your hand or Deck.

Potion:

222059s.jpg

The old pic works best right now.

Potion is being fixed now. I just needed to put out a basic idea of it.

I'll +2 rep anyone that can find me a decent Kadabra Pic. It's not alot I can find.

222059.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by the effect of "Kadabra". This card gains 200 ATK for every Spellcaster you control. Once per turn, you can show your opponent 1 card from your hand. If you show your opponent a card, you can select 1 card from your opponent's hand and send it to the Graveyard.

222059q.jpg

Effect: This card can also be treated as a LIGHT monster. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to discard one card from your opponent's hand. If it is a Trap Card, discard another card. If you have 2 LIGHT and 2 DARK monsters on the field(other than this card), this card's ATK becomes 3200.

222059.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing "Absol". This card can also be treated as a LIGHT monster. Once per turn, if you have 2 LIGHT and 2 DARK monsters you control(other than this card), roll a 6-sided die. If you roll a 6, the ATK of this card becomes 4000 until the end Phase.

Absol is my favorite Pokemon, so sorry if it seems Op'ed. :P

222059uwm.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be selected the Target of an Attack. This card gains 100 ATK for every monster you control.

222059.jpg

Effect: This card gains 100 ATK for every EARTH monster you control. Once per turn, you can draw one extra card. If this card is an EARTH monster, increase this card's ATK by 200 and draw another card.

222059mpp.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing "Eevee". This card gains 100 ATK for every WATER monster you control. Once per turn, you can select 1 Level 4 or lower monster in your graveyard and put it into your hand. If Summoned, the selected card cannot use its effect for 1 of your turns.

222059qog.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing 2 LIGHT Pokemon monsters. This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it treated as an Effect Monster with the following effect:

● Once per turn, roll a 6-sided die. If you roll a 5, select and destroy 1 DARK monster your opponent controls and increase your Life Points by 500.

222059b.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing "Loudred". When this card is summoned, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all monsters with an ATK of 1000 or less. This card can battle in Defense Position. If this card battles in Defense Position, its ATK equals 1000.

222059f.jpg

Effect: This card gains 100 ATK for every FIRE Pokemon you control. During your Standby Phase, you can send this card and 1 FIRE monster you control to the Graveyard to Advance Summon "Camerupt" from your hand or Deck.

222059j.jpg

Effect: This card gains 100 ATK for every EARTH monster you control. Once per turn, you can select 1 DARK monster on the field. Decrease that monster's ATK by 200 and increase this card's ATK by 200 until the End Phase.

222059d.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by the effect of "Numel". This card gains 100 ATK for every FIRE Pokemon you control. If all monsters you control are FIRE monsters, no card you control(Except for this card) can be selected the target of an attack as long as this card remains face-up on the Field.

222059yss.jpg

Effect: When this card is summoned, you can select 1 monster your opponent controls. This card cannot be selected the target of an attack from that monster. During your Standby Phase, this card can be Released to Advance Summon "Prinplup" from your hand or Deck.

222059a.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by the effect of "Piplup". Once per turn, you can place one Bubble Counter on this card(Max 3). Remove 3 Bubble Counters from this card for this monster to not be selected the target of an attack for 1 turn.

222059otk.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing 1 "Prinplup" in face-up Attack Position. Once per turn, you can place 1 Shard Counter on this card(Max 10) remove 5 Shard Counters from this card to inflict 500 Points of damage to your opponent and increase your Life Points by 500.

222059k.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing "Empoleon" in face-up Attack Position. Once per turn, you can roll a 6-sided die. Place an amount of Shard Counters on this card equal to the number rolled(Max 15). Remove 5 Shard Counters from this card to inflict 700 Points of damage to your opponent and increase your Life Points by 500.

I'll be putting up another Evolution chain. They will not come in any specifix order, but I'll organize them when each one is added.

222059qva.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing "Trapinch" in face-up Attack Position. When this card is summoned, you can roll a 6-sided die. If you roll a 1, 2, or 3, select 1 Level 6 or lower monster your opponent controls. The selected monster cannot attack for 2 of your opponent's turns. During your second Standby Phase after this card was Summoned, you can Release this card to Advance Summon 1 "Flygon" in face-up Attack Position.

222059cle.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by the effect of "Reptilian Beast - Croconaw". When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn, you can place 1 Bite Counter on this card(Max. 5). Remove 5 Bite Counters from this card to inflict 500 Points of damage to your opponent. If this card is the only monster you control, inflict 1000 Points of damage instead.

(Contest entry. PLEASE RATE before I turn it in. IF YOU SEE AN OCG ERROR, YOU CAN SAY YOU SEE ONE, BUT DO NOT TELL ME WHAT IT IS OR HOW TO FIX IT.)

222059zlb.jpg

Effect: This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

● When this card battles, you can destroy 1 WATER monster you control. If you do, your opponent cannot activate any Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. If you use this effect, this card cannot declare an attack next turn.

(Contest entry. PLEASE RATE before I turn it in. IF YOU SEE AN OCG ERROR, YOU CAN SAY YOU SEE ONE, BUT DO NOT TELL ME WHAT IT IS OR HOW TO FIX IT.)

222059zdk.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing "Reptilian Beast - Totodile" in face-up Attack Position. When this card is Summoned, place 1 Evolution Counter on this card. If this card destroys a monster, place an amount of Evolution Counters on this card equal to the Level of the destroyed monster (Max.7). Remove 7 Evolution Counters from this card and send it to the Graveyard to Advance Summon "Reptilian Beast - Feraligatr" from your hand or Deck.

Introducing... PokePlushies! These adorable Spell cards act as support and then a monster!

222059wgx.jpg

Effect: When this card is activated, you can increase the ATK of 1 "Latias" you control by 500. The turn after this card was Activated, this card is treated as a monster (Winged-Beast-Type/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 0) in your Spell and Trap Card Zone. This card cannot be selected the target of an attack. If this card is destroyed, remove it from play.

222059.jpg

Effect: When this card is activated, increase the ATK of 1 "Jirachi" you control by 500. The turn after this card was activated, this card is treated as a monster (Spellcaster-Type/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 0) in your Spell and Trap Card Zone. When this card attacks, roll a 6-sided die. If you roll a 6, this card is treated as "Jirachi" until the End Phase.

222059b.jpg

Effect: When this card is Activated, increase the ATK of 1 "Lugia" you control by 500. The turn after this card was Activated, this card can be treated as a monster (Dragon-Type/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 0) in your Spell and Trap Card Zone. If this card is destroyed by battle, all damage inflicted to your Life Points becomes 0 until the End-Phase of your opponent's turn.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These cards are nice! You should Ask J-Max about them...

NOT! These suck' date=' try again.

[/quote']

That was really rude and not needed. As for the cards...

These a pretty nice. I think this is the best mix of Pokemon and Yugioh that I've ever seen, seriously good job: 10/10 :)

@Wipeout THAT was mean! I should -1 rep you for that!

Okay OCG errors don't go with [bLAH / Pokemon / BLAH] Just go with [bLAH / BLAH] okay?

Alright' date=' also, do you mind helping me by pointing out the OCG Errors?

I have the xxxx/Pokemon/xxxx to help separate effects, like Jmax's cards.[hr']

I know what I'll do. I'll make it to where the effects can apply to all and post them below these ones. It that okay?

wow dude...you really aren't helping your case...<.<

Anyway' date=' since I'm tired I didn't bother to look to closely but they seem decent.

Find better images though. You can always ask me if you need help with images :)

[/quote']

Helping my case? Wha?

And I'll search for some better images. What's your current rating, though?

Yeah, you're real great Wipeout..... I am so sorry you had to deal with that Assegai. I banned that Member for a Week because of his Flaming. Please never give up on this project. Remember that PKEV started small as well. Keep going yeah?

Archived