Blue Eyes Fighter Jet

Blue Eyes Fighter Jet

Level: 10 ATT: Light

ATK: 0 DEF: 0

[Machine/Synchro/Union]

1 Tuner + 1 Blue Eyes White Dragon

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to your "Kaibaman" as an Equip Spell Card, OR change it back to a monster in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monsters ATK is increased by 3000 points, and when it attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card is removed from the field, end the current turn. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the monster this card is equipped to is destroyed, this card is destroyed instead.)

So basically, its a another card for the blue eyes set. It's also yet another reason to have kaibaman is your blue eyes deck. It's not relatively hard to get out, but it's effect balances it out. First off, Kaibaman isn't a very strong monster, and if your strategy fails for getting this card out, your pretty much stuck with it on the field (that is if it's out there). And as for it's last effect, its really a double edged sword (or however that metaphor goes, lol). If your opponent for any reason destroys it or returns it to the extra deck, then their turn automatically ends. Thats always a good thing. But if it gets destroyed or anything during YOUR turn, then your turn ends. Which is not good. Because then you WILL be stuck with a Kaibaman in attack mode. But I just naming the bad points. Having a 3200 attacker with a peircing ability is pretty good. As long as you provide protection. But nowadays who doesnt? And if your opponent does destroy it during their turn, then you DO have a kaibaman on the field. It could be used for a sacrifice, or to use its ability and get a Blue Eyes out. So thats my card. I hope you guys like it

Archived