WHAT IS A DARK SYNCHRO???!!

cerberus21

Question

10 answers to this question

A Dark synchro is the negative version of a synchro basically. Rather than add a levels using a Tuner, the player mush use a "Dark Tuner" (no not a DARK attribute Tuner). Dark Tuners usually have high levels, like 8 or 9.

Instead of adding, you subtract the non-dark tuner's from the Dark Tuners level. By doing so, you end up with a Negative Number. Therfore most Dark Synchros are low levels like 5 or 4 or 3.

They are colored black and have stars placed on the opposite side, which are blue also.

Check out Yu Gi Oh Wikia for more information.

They havent been realesed yet.

So are they actually real (as in released)? And they're basically summoned the same way' date=' but with a Dark tuner instead of a tuner?

[/quote']

No there only in the anime as Mage mentioned.

No theyre not summoned the same way, did your read wut i said?

Er DeVil try reading the set list. (Raging Battle 80/80, Ancient Prophecy 11/80 (5+ Characters, Core Chimail and Earthbounds so its more or less completely taken))

There's no news on any release, Ancient Prophecy (18th April OCG) has no room for Dark Synchros, Dark Tuners or their support.

Cerberus they might just end up the Clear Beasts of 5Ds, (Clear Beasts only set in GX to have 0 Card Releases, the closest people got to the cards was TF3) saying that they could be released, but there's just too many main cast (10 atm, and that's just the Signers and Dark Signers) and only 4 known.

So are they actually real (as in released)? And they're basically summoned the same way' date=' but with a Dark tuner instead of a tuner?

[/quote']

No there only in the anime as Mage mentioned.

No theyre not summoned the same way, did your read wut i said?

I think i was typing my post while you posted :oops: Thx for the info. Do you know if they are going to be released?

Yugioh Wikia info:

Dark Synchro Monsters

Dark Synchro Monsters are a new monster category that debuted in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode 27. Dark Synchro Monsters are Synchro Summoned by sending to the Graveyard 1 Dark Tuner monster and 1 non-Dark Tuner monster. Besides the "Dark Tuner Monster", you can use any monster for the Dark Synchro Summon. The non-Dark Tuner Monster's Level minus the Dark Tuner Monster's Level must be equal to the Dark Synchro Monster's Level (note that the Dark Synchro Monsters have a negative level, something that isn't possible with any other monster in the game).

Dark Synchro Monsters and Dark Tuner monsters are not simply DARK Synchro Monsters, but are a completely different monster category, although they are admittedly similar to Synchro Monsters. The color scheme of that is opposite of a Synchro Monster, with a black card frame.

It was shown that Dark Synchro monsters function as Synchro Monsters with Negative Levels for any game-related purposes when Yusei's Synchro Destructor dealt damage twice instead of just once because he destroyed Kiryu's One-Hundred Eye Dragon with his Stardust Dragon.

The only known Dark Synchro monsters are "Freezing Fitzgerald", "Jet-Black Zumwald", "One-Hundred Eye Dragon", and "Underground Arachne".

Archived