the first yu gi oh deck i ever built

Monsters 20

2x Levia Dragon (my Fave Card in yugioh)

2x Mermaid Knight

3x Amphibious Bugroth MK-3

3x Hydrogeddon

2x Mobius The Frost Monarch

3x Mother Grizzly

2x Nightmare Penguin

3x Warrior Of Atlantis

Spells 14

3x ALO

2x Salvage

2x Book Of Moon

1x Lightning Vortex

1x Monster Reborn

1x Smashing Ground

1x Heavy Storm

1x Giant Trunade

1x Swords of Revealing Light

1x Terraforming

Traps 6

1x Mirror Force

2x Spiritual Water Art- Aoi

2x Tonado Wall

1x Torrential Tribute

the deck has been broken down but i found the deck in an old note book of mine and im thinkin about rebuilding it so rate and fix if u could, thx

Use Penguin Soldier over Nightmare Penguin. It is much more worth it than Nightmare Penguin.

I would also like to see a third Levia-Dragon Daedalus in here as well.

I'm also not too sure about Tornado Wall in here. Especially without Solemn Judgment to protect them.

noted, but wat should i take out to fit the changes in?

You dont need Terraforming since you have Warrior of Atlantis for searching A Legendary Ocean. That can go for a Solemn. You also shouldn't be using Swords of Revealing Light. It is very easy to get rid of.

Now, are you sure about Mobius the Frost Monarch in here? I find it better as Side Deck material. They can go for a third Levia as well as something else. Or, you could get rid of one and replace the other with a third Levia.

You may also want to avoid Mirror Force. Lack of chainability can in most cases cost you.

All in all, I am suggesting the following changes:

-2 Nightmare Penguin

+2 Penguin Soldier

-1 Mobius the Frost Monarch

+1 Levia-Dragon Daedalus

-1 Swords of Revealing Light

-1 Terraforming

-1 Mirror Force

+3 Solemn Judgment

Now, I have suggested all I can think of at this stage. There's probably more that can be done in here.

You dont need Terraforming since you have Warrior of Atlantis for searching A Legendary Ocean. That can go for a Solemn. You also shouldn't be using Swords of Revealing Light. It is very easy to get rid of.

Now' date=' are you sure about Mobius the Frost Monarch in here? I find it better as Side Deck material. They can go for a third Levia as well as something else. Or, you could get rid of one and replace the other with a third Levia.

You may also want to avoid Mirror Force. Lack of chainability can in most cases cost you.

All in all, I am suggesting the following changes:

-2 Nightmare Penguin

+2 Penguin Soldier

-1 Mobius the Frost Monarch

+1 Levia-Dragon Daedalus

-1 Swords of Revealing Light

-1 Terraforming

-1 Mirror Force

+3 Solemn Judgment

Now, I have suggested all I can think of at this stage. There's probably more that can be done in here.

[/quote']

thx 4 the help

Archived