Lava Golem Fusion!

[align=center]82626f.jpg

Like it?

[spoiler=Effect]"Lava Golem" + "Lava Golem"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending to the Graveyard 2 "Lava Golem"s on either players field or in either players hand (You do not use "Polymerization"). Once per turn, pay 1000 Life Points. If you do not, destroy this card and Special Summon 2 "Lava Golem"s in either players Graveyard to your field. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster with a DEF lower then this cards ATK, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

[/align]

Horribly overpowered. OK lets see...I fuse two Lava Golems on EITHER field or in either players hand WITHOUT Polymerization, to bring up a Fusion monster that is the same level and 1000 ATK higher than the two monsters that form it? I either pay 1000 life points to keep it, or its effect destroys it and it gives me TWO 3000 ATK monsters on my side of the field that now have piercing ability? Where is the DOWNSIDE to this card? Have it that the Lava Golems are destroyed if they attack. Lose the Lava Golem piercing ability, keep the standard Lava Golem effect. Have the Fusion Monster gain the piercing ability. Adjust the effects and power him down a bit. You get points for creativity though 7/10.

Guest Dark-Azkrin666

sweet this dosent really seem that bad with the lava golum effect it got a tad OP but Lava Golum inflicks damage to you so it balences out a bit.I give a 8.9/10

Archived