OMFG its edward

[align=center]As the title clearly explained' date=' I'm releasing one of my better Tech circles here and now. I gave it to hioco recently, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to give it to a few more people =P[/size'] The first 3 people to post will be put on a list. The allow list. The allow list, believe it or not, is allowed to use my circle, including in shops ^^ If I think you look untrustworhty, or I have heard reports that you have re-distributed material beforehand, you will not be put on the list even if you post.

List So far:

1. Jovi

2. X-31 Fighter

[spoiler=Example of Prize]Untitled-1copy-17.png

I'll PM it to the winners after the list has 5 names on it =)[/align]

You only choose 3 winners yet you wanna wait for 5 names.

[align=center]As the title clearly explained' date=' I'm releasing one of my better Tech circles here and now. I gave it to hioco recently, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to give it to a few more people =P[/size'] The first 3 people to post will be put on a list. The allow list. The allow list, believe it or not, is allowed to use my circle, including in shops ^^ If I think you look untrustworhty, or I have heard reports that you have re-distributed material beforehand, you will not be put on the list even if you post.

List So far:

1. Jovi

2. X-31 Fighter

[spoiler=Example of Prize]Untitled-1copy-17.png

I'll PM it to the winners after the list has 5 names on it =)[/align]

You only choose 3 winners yet you wanna wait for 5 names.

lol oops typo =P

lol.... Chaotix' date=' word of advice, Make sure to tell the members that they must credit you if they decide to use it in a shop. Wouldn't want your hard work to be unrewarded.

[/quote']

Nah, he put his full template of his awesome booster in auction, and he told people not to give credit. But still, it's up to you, Chaotix. It wouldn't be hard for me to give credit to you whenever I show it, even if you tell us not to.

moneyponey never gives things out and I know that for a fact =) So I have made my final decision. moneyponey is the final winner. Sorry whoever else didn't the oppurtunity this time' date=' but you will get another little giveaway like this soon!

[/quote']

i was surprised when i came in and saw this,i thought it would be people that post in any order gets it.

you can trust me not to give it away.

now that i have a awesome tech circle,i should be posting my first booster soon (with a horrible font for now)

i know its over and all but next time can you give it a.....NON-RANDOM title so we might look in time' date=' i tough this was something totally different

[/quote']

Well, can't you realize? I think he wants to know whether you know much about him or not. Just like the auction. I didn't even wanna visit this thread, but since I saw Chaotix® as the thread maker, in the Tutorial section, I know that this thread would be awesome.

Archived