Cool duel story + New combo I found

I'm not sure how great of an idea this is,but I think its pretty sweet. My opponent had a Jinzo,Dread Dynamo and all 3 gadgets on the field(I wasn't having any lucky draws,giving him the time he needed:P) and 2300 Life Points.I had 300 Life Points left.Think of having 1 Blaze Accelerator and 1 Dark Room of Nightmare in hand and 3 Backfires on the field at once,with no monsters.I drew for my turn...and what did I get?Fox Fire.At first I was thinking that I was done for,but then I realized the chain I could create.First,I played Dark Room,then I Summoned Fox Fire. I used Blaze Accelerator to start the combo(offered Fox Fire)and destroyed Jinzo,then I activated all 3 Backfires,causing my opponent 1500 damage,with an added 900 from Dark Room of Nightmares effect,for a total of 2400,ending the duel. Man,was he peeved.

that would be awesome, but unfortunately, Tri-Blaze Accelerator allows you to discard from your hand, not send one pyro to the graveyard from the field. and since backfire's effect only works when the monster goes from the field to the graveyard, it inflicts no damage.

that would be awesome' date=' but unfortunately, Tri-Blaze Accelerator allows you to discard from your hand, not send one pyro to the graveyard from the field. and since backfire's effect only works when the monster goes from the field to the graveyard, it inflicts no damage.

[/quote']

in other words, Backfires effect doesn't activate when you offer an Pyro Type Monster

Archived